project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2017-10-16, 20:53   #1051
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

DLC? This will be part of PR of course.

Old 2017-10-16, 21:59   #1052
shahram
Default Re: Ask the (WW2-DEVS) a question ?

just kidding man. I meant maybe you have a plan for a few small maps like this one to complete the collection. something like tunis, fall of tubrak maps from fh2. by the way I am enthusiastically looking forward for this game.
Old 2017-10-17, 12:37   #1053
Savage300

Can wait to get my Hands on that! i hope its gonna get released soon, so we can have some fun in the cold Winter Days with it.

Btw this new Map looks very sick big up to the DEVS
Old 2017-10-21, 02:24   #1054
Shenron

Could we maybe see a 2017 release of this? Playing it on the beta was the most fun I've ever had with PR, and I really can't wait to play it again
Old 2017-10-21, 02:31   #1055
Shenron

Or maybe just another beta? Just to satisfy the fans and keep them believing
Old 2017-10-21, 15:45   #1056
salutcestbooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Mineral View Post
We already have it working in a branch on a recent 1.4.X master. But it's filled with WIP stuff and unfinished assets and missing files. We aren't going to waste time by making it ready and managing a public play of it. Feedback has been gathered plenty in previous betas, now we need to finish it.

Let me put it in simple words, there will be no more releases of PR:WW2 until the initial release of it is ready. Which is the exact same story for all (community) factions, most maps and other content and features that has been put into PR last decade.
13/10/2017
Old 2017-10-26, 08:23   #1057
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

FYI, the Germans will be getting a new toy: the Schiessbecher (Schießbecher, literally "shooting cup"), the German variant of the rifle grenade launcher. The weapon has been exported and is currently being animated. You can expect this beauty to be featured upon release .
The Schiessbecher rifle grenade launcher could be used against infantry, fortifications and light armored vehicles up to a range of 280m. For these differing tasks several specialized grenades with accompanying special propelling cartridges were developed for the Schiessbecher rifle grenade launchers.
(source: Wikipedia)

Old 2017-10-26, 13:44   #1058
shahram

Schieß or Scheiße That's not matter. ( kidding ) give us release date man.
Is Halloween night, 29 OCT good for releasing?
oh lord Jzes I can't wait.

by the way good job. keep shining.
Old 2017-10-26, 17:24   #1059
Anthony817
BF Korea Developer

Damn Reichswald is just what this game needs! Looking forward to playing it in game! It just isn't the Western front without a Reichswald map! Every respecting Western European WW2 game deserves a map in that setting. Interesting to see how gameplay is going to be changed up in the forest. Would be interesting having an early morning or dusk version with some low lying fog.
Old 2017-10-26, 20:16   #1060
VTRaptor

Not sure if someone asked before, but there was C47 plane in the files of latest beta release. Will we see it as logistics/transport by any chance?

Tags
#adopt anthony, groho is god, ndevs, poxo is ghey, question, ww2devs