project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Old 2010-04-03, 17:30   #101
NuclearBanane
Default PR:V one big April fools?

Now as much as I'd love a PR:V...

I know PR: devs like to play with our minds, like Sagin wasting that A-10 and crushing all the little pilot boys dreams, was pretty cruel but i like devs with humor.

Any ways.

If this isn't a April fools joke, could we hear the plan?

- Maps.
- Kits.
- Slight changes to systems ( Medic, trans, comm, etc )
- Vecs.

Oh yeah the biggest reason ( for me ) why this sounds like a April Fools is that PR: V was suggested a while back when the Huey was added in and since then denied.

And in the video the Jets, helicopters and tanks seems to work like BF2:V style MUCH LIKE YOU'TE OTHER MOD EOD2 ( eve of destruction 2 ) witch sadly failed.
The video was made with mixed PR and EOD2 assets, some EOD where clearly touched up but it's still very obvious.

If it is really is real i suggest every one TO STOP ASKING FOR NAPALM CUZ IT'S ALREADY THERE. Cuz if you actually read the PR dev they showed it back when 85 2 87 was coming out, can't remember.
Old 2010-04-03, 17:39   #102
NuclearBanane
Default Re: PR:V one big April fools?

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f15...-napalm-3.html
Reference to it.
Old 2010-04-03, 18:58   #103
[XSYS]EIdorado
Banned
Supporting Member

Really too bad if PR:V is not gonna happen. But hey, I guess devs are busy with porting PR to ArmA 2, which is a cool move btw
Old 2010-04-03, 19:09   #104
TomDackery
Default Re: I see whats going on here

But really, a DEV did spill the beans (or did he?) I'm just trying to keep up the suspense.
Old 2010-04-03, 19:19   #105
ComradeChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDackery View Post
But really, a DEV did spill the beans (or did he?) I'm just trying to keep up the suspense.
lol fail.
Old 2010-04-03, 19:47   #106
NuclearBanane

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XSYS]EIdorado View Post
Really too bad if PR:V is not gonna happen. But hey, I guess devs are busy with porting PR to ArmA 2, which is a cool move btw
Actually PR: arma 2 is a different team.
The PR devs are working on the community factions and .91 oh and MAPS!
But where still not quite sure about PR: V but i dough it.

Just remember the first news we got about anything arma2 was the actual annoucement but there where slight clues like when the new Devs joined and mentioned VBS2 editor
Old 2010-04-03, 19:49   #107
WeeD-KilleR
Supporting Member

WTF is wrong with you. What are you talking about? Are you taking drugs? Or drinking too much alcohol? I don't get the point in your thread!
Old 2010-04-03, 20:10   #108
Polka

Old 2010-04-03, 20:29   #109
Nemper

If it is an April fools, then yeah it was funny, ON THE 1ST OF APRIL. Now it's kinda boring, unless they are actually making it, in which case, looks awesome.
Old 2010-04-03, 20:37   #110
ma21212
Supporting Member

Nightmaps....(no nightvision back then....well they had Starlight scopes but they werent used alot) and RAIN maps...plz....? :<

Tags
april, aprilfools, beautiful, big, challenge, devs, fools, fuk, handle, joke, mind, omg, pr:v, prv, read, reply, screw, spam, stop, thread, truth, veitnam