project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-01-22, 15:37   #101
Wasteland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVB-PARAMEDIC.CA
Talented people:
Blu Dragon- a well rounded gamer!
Atlanta - that guy amazes me!
Wasteland -
Fuzzhead - I have only been on his team once, but he is pretty good.
Swofford - robocop from finland, amazing!
Caustic - absolutely great pilot, wow!

Fun to Game with (in my books just as, or more important than talent)
BluDragon
NEO and all the gang at the DVB - I know its self-gratuitous to mention your own squad but its true!!!!!!!
Fuzzhead - he is an absolute hoot!
Fortnight and few others that I played with about week ago, what good group to play with (I am sorry that I have forgotten all the names
haarek (i am sorry if spelt your name wrong) - he is a hoot!
the RBR/ people - a very sportsmanlike and a nice bunch of players
What? I don't get a comment just because I'm inept and can't make Ventrilo work? *And* I'm not fun? Oh man............

haha, j/k.

But I do need to give a big shout out to all the DVB guys. They're easy to recognize with their tags, and they're always VOIPing it up and playing together as a squad.

It's great when you see the WAC guys, but they don't seem to be on as much. And when they're all in together I always get kicked to make room. But you can always find the DVB guys. It seems they're as addicted as I am.
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 15:38   #102
Wasteland

Oh yeah, and I also need to mention Swofford. That cat can do some amazing things when he's flying around drunk off his ass.
Old 2007-01-22, 16:07   #103
AtlantaFalcons
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Player name: Atlanta Falcons

Kit/viechle: all

Map and side: any

Act of heroism/good conduct: Usually him and Fuzzhead switch back and forth being SLs and he is just as good as Fuzz and Fuzz is just as good as him. I also love how easily irritated Atlanta gets, so many times I hear him "God damnit what the fuck are you doing? What the fuck, get behind the wall, don't stand up, lay down, fucking hell god damnit! Fucking hell a god damned blue guy got in the drivers seat..."
Laughing my ass off.....This is all tragically true. I get way too work up over this game, but I like to WIN! And I hate fucking BLUE GUYS!! Get your own damn car!

Well anyway I want to give a shout to a bunch of people. All the WACer's are awesome. The WN guys keep it real. Scarface is a beast with the GL. Katherine is a great commander and very funny. But I got few special awards.

Myfrog: for sucking real bad, but playing anyway and keeping me level headed.

Beta: hardly plays cause he hates the gaminess, but created and then suggested what was to become the kit loadouts for this entire mod. Beta's idea is one of the reasons PR is awesome.

Samsha: I don't even think this guy is on the forums but this dude knows what fucking time it is. So I'm leading a squad with fuzz and db and a couple of new guys, one of whom is Smasha. He's a cheery Australian chap who has a bad ping and thus suffers from lag, but he's keeping up anyway. Well we're on GH WEST playing EJOD, trying to take the north base from the MEC. We've attacked this fucking point like 5 times and failed everytime. We finally manage to get to the flag with an APC and we neutralize it. Well this one fucking MEC spec ops guy starts wiping us out. I see him but I can't do anything cause I'm SL and am trying to stay alive. He smokes me, and then everybody else, but Smasha, who I just lost track of in the confusion. On top of this a fucking BTR rolls up and starts smoking all the blue guys. Well I'm dead on the flag, but here comes Smasha racing towards me with defibs, while being shot in the back by the spec ops. He gets me up and immediately dies. So I'm running for my fucking life, getting popped in the back. I jump over one of the ramparts, all the while this BTR and spec ops are hosing me. But somehow I make it and then everybody spawns in on me and we rock 'em.

Smasha saved the whole map with the one suicide rez. He deserves a medal.
AtlantaFalcons is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 16:11   #104
Wasteland

Atlanta for getting some ridiculous K/D like 74:20 on EJOD the other night playing with db and I. And he had something like 100 team points. The guy's a beast.
Old 2007-01-22, 16:59   #105
Rusty_FunP

-Copper-
I don't know if he's in the forum, but - is the one hell of a good squad member. Great with shockpads, and always there when I need some love and care.

Bonus points for his daughter too.
Rusty_FunP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 17:10   #106
DirtyHarry88

Cooga- avoid him, TK'd to fly LB in Muttrah then proceeds to fly to the completely wrong areas when we're blatantly needing everyone at dock, doesn't realise you have to land/get low for people to bail out the chopper.

I know that's not what this thread is for but had to be said the bastard.
DirtyHarry88 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 18:21   #107
Lothrian

I believe it was [KTA]RatLover (with some numbers after his name) I played with last night. A good SL who knows what he is doing and listens to his squad, with a great way with words
I LOL'ed a lot
Lothrian is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 20:50   #108
causticbeat

I think that atlanta gets the award for least deaths, even leading a squad on foot hell come out of jabal with about 3 deaths max, and 40 kills to match
causticbeat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 21:01   #109
Duke
Retired PR Developer

Player name: Mongol

Kit/vehicle: Attack LB

Map and side: Muttrah, US

Act of heroism/good conduct:

I challenge anyone, anyone at all to take this guy on in an attack LB. Played with him the other night, i believe his KD was 48 to 2, using the LB guns exclusively. Best attack Lb pilot i have ever seen.
Best part is that the two deaths were from one mid-air collision with an inept transport pilot and a lag spike .

Seriously, flying co-pilot with this guy is just funny, watching all those poor poor MEC run for dear life before getting annhialted by his twin miniguns. Beautiful. Gotta love those death-whirls.

[R-DEV]Eggman - At one point it said Realtitty which I think was a Freudian...
Duke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 22:48   #110
*spacecadett*

this is my first post here but just wanted to say that i enjoy playing with the following people even though that was not what the topic is about:

Mongolian: greatest pilot out there
Bosco: great team player and just simply a nice guy...
tb esso: good squad member always there to take point
tb bubbles: good teamplayer
tb horror: good team player
all the people at hx. cant loose without them.
phir: good team player
101 bassdrive: understands that its just a "game"
madtommy: good team player and great pr player
striketeam boys: always a blast to be around them
sparkks: uses voip and communicates well. good teamplayer

basically anyone who isen't afraid to use voip and likes teamwork
*spacecadett* is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread