project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-11-24, 14:34   #101
Filamu
Supporting Member

Default Re: [NEW PLAYERS] Welcome to Project Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by nougr View Post
Yup I know the point of importance of microphone. The thing is I was kicked off under 20ish seconds.

But yeah, managed to fix it and ive played few great matches with people who doesnt mind answering my stupid guestions etc. It just feels so damn hard to find good squad for me, many of them doesnt speak english, or aint inf - theres really no idea of me going into CAS squad or something like that. 2-3 times ive found a squad with SL who tolks and gives us orders and then this game is amazing.
20 seconds is quite long tbh, your mic should be set up and it shouldn't even take 2 seconds for you to say "hey guys" when you join a squad.

It will be a little hard to find good squads as many SL kind of give up trying to keep their squad in order, but there are some good ones out there. Join squads with custom names, not necessarily just mumble inf, but anything other than alpha is usually better. By clicking the squad you can see the members in white and see if they at least are in the same general area which indicates the SL doing something well. Checking if the kits makes sense also helps, a squad having two snipers and a marksman on a forrest map is probably a bad sign.
Filamu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 06:22   #102
BETALPyDuW

super game! BUT! SERVER AND ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE PUNISHED !!! Scary Rules and their RPA!
BETALPyDuW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 06:29   #103
BETALPyDuW

all games !!! ALL ! Trial ALL GAMES! with textures errors there are no games on this planet without errors! Do not take the phone there textures just do not get it! output ---> or Adminestraziyaya does not want us to build - [GINOZYD]! thank you
Old 2017-11-18, 07:09   #104
assetruler69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETALPyDuW View Post
super game! BUT! SERVER AND ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE PUNISHED !!! Scary Rules and their RPA!
What a heck dude? I bet you're about to get banned here too. I think that HOG ban was justified as well now.
assetruler69 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 07:32   #105
BETALPyDuW

server BANG do so as if it is correct 1 person can take and put a ban! he does not understand nonsense! they there chih gagged !? sit and write letters! I Th? I'm fucking in the hospital so I'll go with their right and forbidden! horror
Old 2017-11-18, 07:44   #106
BETALPyDuW

there are no ranks here there are no tournaments here there is no contribution to the game! it's just, well, just horror! but asks simply to stand still and wait for the ban! I played years 9-7 years ago I do not remember the current one!
Old 2017-11-18, 08:15   #107
assetruler69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETALPyDuW View Post
there are no ranks here there are no tournaments here there is no contribution to the game! it's just, well, just horror! but asks simply to stand still and wait for the ban! I played years 9-7 years ago I do not remember the current one!
You're banned on most servers for a reason. Not only you broke so many rules, after that you've started to squeal hysterically instead of trying to overcome the situation. You had a problem with your mic, which was making it to stay on all the time. Instead of trying to fix that you have started to attack admins who're not interesting in having you on their server. And now you shat in this thread. What's the point of you doing that?
assetruler69 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 14:44   #108
sunshine2241991

where can i buy DLC
sunshine2241991 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 19:30   #109
[R-COM]ismaelassassin
Chilean Forces 1978 Faction Lead

Hey.. well. ive just recently made an account in the forum after playing for more than a year... yeah... this game is awesome btw... which ak is the best one in game? always had that doubt
ismaelassassin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-21, 21:41   #110
aaron1990

Hi guys, new to PR, but played BF2 & BF1942 first time round. Been playing on the coop-servers about 3 weeks to learn the ropes and loving it so far, the team play is absolutely amazing (when you get a good squad!). I've been waiting for an online experience like this for a long, long time, late to the party as usual! Looking forward to trying out the pvp servers when I'm up to speed. Thanks for all the hard work creating an amazing mod.
aaron1990 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
players, project, reality