project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-03, 00:47   #101
Smiley_ie
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.1 BETA Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley_ie View Post
When i connect it keeps saying : Kicked of game or server locked ?
It also say's i have a modifed data file Arma 2 . arma 2 british armed forces li.
No mods just arma2 and oA updated !
Old 2011-09-03, 00:48   #102
Hitman.2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRaven View Post
Took DMR, killed a lot of people. Awesome. You absolutely need sight adjusment for distance... I can't shoot anyone on 900+ meters. =( It's just not enough DMR of scope.

The mod is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME though.
LSW shouldn't be hitting further than 900m lol
Old 2011-09-03, 03:36   #103
Nakata

A friend of mine thet tested the PR:Arma2 (i didnt tested it i need buy it first) said:

"Estou jogando agora, ficou ?timo! Incr?vel o que se pode fazer com 250MB ao inv?s daquela tralheira de 20GB..."

Translation: I'm playing it now, it is great! Incredible what you can do with 250MB insteed of that garbage of 20GB...
Old 2011-09-03, 04:16   #104
dman248

Its great, had great rounds after the sever settle a little
Old 2011-09-03, 06:16   #105
SirFlexAlot

So, ive got problems... ive managed to install the game and start it up. But i cant push the Singleplayer tab or the multiplayer tab. Only thing i can do is to remap the control setup...
Anyone got similar problems?

btw, thanks for the release DEV's. Been waiting for this
Old 2011-09-03, 06:26   #106
CaptainX

Just like to say a BIG THANKS TO THE DEVS for this awesome game!! Im not gonna miss bf3 by a bit now, been playing on Tactical Gamer the whole day and I JIZZED so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-09-03, 06:30   #107
SirFlexAlot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFlexAlot View Post
So, ive got problems... ive managed to install the game and start it up. But i cant push the Singleplayer tab or the multiplayer tab. Only thing i can do is to remap the control setup...
Anyone got similar problems?

btw, thanks for the release DEV's. Been waiting for this

Heh... just figured it out
Old 2011-09-03, 07:31   #108
DiRaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]SocketMan View Post
There should be an option (at least for the blufor,opfor - am not sure) to *zero* the rifle at various distances from 100m and up (PgUp and PgDown),should be the same for the APCs (IFVs).
I'll verify this,after the download+install part.
For once I am glad my timezone is 8 hours behind (UTC) PRT

Вперед,вперед.
It is there where BIS made it to be - MMG, some of AGL. But most of the snimer/marksman rifles are without the sight adjusment. And their scopes are effective up to hardly 600 meters. When, say, m24 with 7.62 round should hit on 800 (and with magnum one - up to 1.2 km).

Also I didn't get how to set the claymores?
Old 2011-09-03, 07:36   #109
DiRaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman.2.5 View Post
LSW shouldn't be hitting further than 900m lol
Well it's not ACE. You can hit at a large distances, there's not really big deviation here. Just scope marks are not enough to aim properly, you have to aim intuitively. =)
Old 2011-09-03, 08:08   #110
3instein

Hi folks,first of, brilliant work PR this looks really good and has awesome potential and think it will do great.Secondly the only problem I encountered were nasty people who in their wisdom obviously think that they are so much better than everybody else just because they have played this PR stuff before or as someone put it "ffs man if you were a PR vet you would know your stuff" a PR vet? Is this the required level to play this mod of Arma?
I have played Arma and OP Arrowhead for over a year and would never say shxt like this,it was an American btw,I had read the manual before starting but surely as with any new venture all it takes is a little patience and practice,I have never played any PR stuff before this and was really looking forward to the experience but TBH I heard a lot of this kinda talk and it spoiled the whole game for me.When I first started out with Arma I can honestly say I never got a bad vibe from anyone,on the contrary,please tell me this isn't going to be the norm?I saw a lot of folk who were obviously in the same boat as myself just taking it slowly to get accustomed to the whole new feel and trying out the menu options but with some Yank assxxle shouting crap in there mic at you well you get the picture.
All in all it was an ok experience and most people looked to be having a blast,after all it is only a game right?and is there to have fun.

Good luck with this project and give yourself's a big pat on the back.

Mick.
Closed Thread

Tags
arma, beta, project, reality, release, released, v01