PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 2014-05-17, 12:15   #111
Midnight_o9
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.1.6.0 Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roque_THE_GAMER View Post
this is the only game i see you need all those requirements to shoot, even Arma 3 become more dynamic and realistic is not a fast shooter but is not to slow every ting is simulated but PR with all the limitations what to simulate what cannot do and that's to me kill the game for the infantry, now i just like to use assets and when i play as infantry i play in a CQB style come to the face of the enemy and spray, that's the only way i can play in infantry, i given up from the scopes.
Comparing a 10 year old game with Arma 3... check.

So many requirements : bring scope on -> wait a couple seconds -> shoot
I'm wondering how we manage to even remember all these steps.

On a serious note, I've never had problems shooting with any rifle, I often hit my targets, and if I don't it's because I'm not trying to achieve an accurate shot and just suppress.
I still think you have to LEARN how to correctly use the weapons and how to aim right. You seem to just want it to be "the bullet will land where my aimpoint is", ok it should be like this, but it's a 10 years old engine and mod, they can't achieve sway and accurate portrayal of fatigue and stress. Deviation is the best compromise that could be found to make firefights interesting.

You can bring this to the feedback forums for further informations, or make a suggestion on the appropriate forum on how you think it would be better.
This thread is about the changelog of v1.1.6.0 which DOES NOT include any deviation change.
Old 2014-05-17, 13:46   #112
Roque_THE_GAMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_o9 View Post
Comparing a 10 year old game with Arma 3... check.

So many requirements : bring scope on -> wait a couple seconds -> shoot
I'm wondering how we manage to even remember all these steps.

On a serious note, I've never had problems shooting with any rifle, I often hit my targets, and if I don't it's because I'm not trying to achieve an accurate shot and just suppress.
I still think you have to LEARN how to correctly use the weapons and how to aim right. You seem to just want it to be "the bullet will land where my aimpoint is", ok it should be like this, but it's a 10 years old engine and mod, they can't achieve sway and accurate portrayal of fatigue and stress. Deviation is the best compromise that could be found to make firefights interesting.

You can bring this to the feedback forums for further informations, or make a suggestion on the appropriate forum on how you think it would be better.
This thread is about the changelog of v1.1.6.0 which DOES NOT include any deviation change.
that not let the fire fights more interesting at least to me that's why i given up in infantry combat, they CAN remove the deviation and just let the recoil but no devs are interested on it i already give my feed back and no one care, I can not blame them if they don't want to because they gonna have to work on it.
Old 2014-05-17, 18:03   #113
Dr_Death

Quote:
that not let the fire fights more interesting at least to me that's why i given up in infantry combat, they CAN remove the deviation and just let the recoil but no devs are interested on it i already give my feed back and no one care, I can not blame them if they don't want to because they gonna have to work on it.
i do believe that they should remove all deviation, but this is not the place to discuss that.
Old 2014-05-17, 20:23   #114
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
2 seconds.

Just...wait...2...seconds...
Closed Thread

Tags
changelog, prbf2