project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
04 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Old 2012-09-04, 05:31   #111
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Movie] Norwegian Armed Forces movie thread

What I thought was quite cool was that the doctors could have a operating tent up and running in 20 min after they had jumped out of the hercules, going to apply for the army when I am done with my med. education

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 2012-09-04, 10:44   #112
Wicca
Supporting Member

Tactical Doctor Deployment. This sounds like something right up Rudds alley.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Old 2012-09-04, 20:43   #113
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Wicca View Post
Tactical Doctor Deployment. This sounds like something right up Rudds alley.
Deployable by the Commander...
Old 2012-11-03, 14:28   #114
Naruto-kun

A nice little recruitment video for MJK
Slik skal de rekruttere Norges supersoldater - nyheter - Dagbladet.no
Old 2012-11-04, 10:43   #115
Zimmer
Supporting Member

same ad in youtube form

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 2013-05-24, 18:10   #116
Naruto-kun

Some pictures of our SF in action from today.
Source: Fotograf til Dagbladet: - Et titalls fra norske spesialstyrker deltar i Kabul-drama - nyheter - Dagbladet.no

Old 2013-05-24, 23:47   #117
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post

for use English speakers.

Quote:
Dagbladet): - I met the Norwegian special soldiers earlier. Therefore, I recognized their uniforms today, says Massoud Hossaini Dagbladet by telephone from Kabul while shooting volleys heard in the background.

The Pulitzer-winning photographer taking pictures of the place for AFP, and was closely when the drama began in Kabul today.

- The door was smashed
- There were maybe about 15 people from the Norwegian forces as well as Afghan forces. It is common that the Norwegian forces assisting the Afghan forces in such situations, says Hossaini.

- Fighting is still going on as we speak, he adds.

At 16.30 o'clock Norwegian ISAF time came with a few updates on what has happened in Kabul today. After a suicide attack near UN headquarters in Afghanistan (UNAMA) started fighting between attackers and Afghan and Norwegian forces. A building has been cordoned off, and it can still be attackers alive inside the building, enter ISAF on Twitter. Furthermore, "hundreds of Afghan police work to block entrances to the area."

Hossaini says he heard between three and four explosions in connection with the bombings.

- The gate at the entrance to the building was shattered by the suicide bomber. There is also damage to the building. I was talking with someone who even saw dead people and foreigners in shock near the building, but this I have not seen myself. The figures on the number of deaths is not yet known, said Hossaini.

He says that a guest of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is affected. The same report among others BBC.

Reports of deaths
ISAF reported on Twitter that it has been reported deaths, but nothing about how many or who have been killed. When Dagbladet was in contact with the Armed Forces Press Service 17-time was not come information on the Norwegian forces or what has happened in Kabul.

Taliban, according to news agency AFP claimed responsibility for the attack.

- After the first explosions were set up roadblocks and we had to pull away from the area. Now it starts to get dark, and in about half an hour, the conditions so difficult that it can be dangerous to be here. All roads in the area are blocked off and we are just waiting for this to go over, says Hossaini.

Tags
armed, forces, movie, norwegian, thread