project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2009-07-26, 21:46   #111
Malmstedt
Default Re: [Proposal] Swedish Forces Faction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxxen View Post
In real life, yesterday 24th of july Swedish ISAF forces went in to a firefight with talibans, 3 killed 2 wounded and 1 captured taliban fighters, no swedish soldiers hurt. ;>
Finlands sak är vår!

----

It sure would be interesting with a Swedish faction, but I think it's a bit late to start now. I'm not saying that we are getting close to the end of PR, but.. come on.. We should had started two years ago!
Malmstedt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 22:15   #112
alvina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmstedt View Post
Finlands sak är vår!

----

It sure would be interesting with a Swedish faction, but I think it's a bit late to start now. I'm not saying that we are getting close to the end of PR, but.. come on.. We should had started two years ago!
Well yes, but its not too late, PR is still up and running and active. And thats also why im not really into creating a internet team for this, however, I dont really see making a faction so difficult especially if you make people do it for you, you just have to give some money. Ive already talked to two designers who are already willing to do models and as I said im not rich but I manage . And its not that much money involved either. And it doesnt nessacary have to be for PR, once you have almost a whole faction you can use it in the future. Thats my way of thinking. And I think its a good move :P.
alvina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 22:33   #113
UncleSmek

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina View Post
Well yes, but its not too late, PR is still up and running and active. And thats also why im not really into creating a internet team for this, however, I dont really see making a faction so difficult especially if you make people do it for you, you just have to give some money. Ive already talked to two designers who are already willing to do models and as I said im not rich but I manage . And its not that much money involved either. And it doesnt nessacary have to be for PR, once you have almost a whole faction you can use it in the future. Thats my way of thinking. And I think its a good move :P.
Actually very good thinking
UncleSmek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 23:11   #114
Malmstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina View Post
As long as it's not a rush job I will be satisfied. I would love to be a part of the team behind a Swedish faction but I can't. My conscription starts in a week. I'm out of business for 11 months. Heh.
Old 2009-07-26, 23:40   #115
162eRI

It's never too late!!!

Beautiful camo, you could ask AIX mod for the aircraft...

Really interesting site about the Swedish M/90 camo pattern. Looks like in Afganistan they are using the same vehicles than the Norvegian?!
Swedish M/90 and M/90K camouflage « Strike – Hold!
Old 2009-07-27, 02:30   #116
UncleSmek

Quote:
As long as it's not a rush job I will be satisfied. I would love to be a part of the team behind a Swedish faction but I can't. My conscription starts in a week. I'm out of business for 11 months. Heh.
Nice, vart ska du gå?
Old 2009-07-27, 13:02   #117
Malmstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]162eRI View Post
It's never too late!!!
Beautiful camo, you could ask AIX mod for the aircraft...

Really interesting site about the Swedish M/90 camo pattern. Looks like in Afganistan they are using the same vehicles than the Norvegian?!
Swedish M/90 and M/90K camouflage « Strike – Hold!
The Saab 37 Viggen was retired in 2005. It was such a beautiful aircraft.

I'm not sure if these pictures already have been posted.
CV90

Galten (RG32M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2KK View Post
Nice, vart ska du gå?
P4. Börjar kännas lite nervigt nu.
Old 2009-07-27, 13:39   #118
UncleSmek

Quote:

P4. Börjar kännas lite nervigt nu.
Är det livgardet eller?
Old 2009-07-27, 14:11   #119
Malmstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2KK View Post
Är det livgardet eller?
Skaraborgs regemente. Hade Livgardet som tredjeval.
The P in P4 stands for Pansar, armour.

If someone would start with a Swedish faction I may help with photos and such. As long as it won't break the regulations.
Last edited by Malmstedt; 2009-07-27 at 17:18..
Old 2009-07-27, 18:12   #120
alvina

Quote:
Skaraborgs regemente. Hade Livgardet som tredjeval.
The P in P4 stands for Pansar, armour.

If someone would start with a Swedish faction I may help with photos and such. As long as it won't break the regulations.
For certain wont be a rush job Malmstedt. Since you also are about going in you can provide, if needed, photos of various assets which is great. This process is now in buisness and I will keep in touch in this thread.
alvina is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
faction, forces, mod, proposal, request, swedish