project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-01, 03:10   #121
ReadMenace
Default Re: [Weapon] SPG 9 Recoiless Rifle [WIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliegrs View Post
why not just take a break from it for a while? go back to it again when your feeling better about it. it would definitly be a waste to let it go right now, unless someone volunteered to take it over. also, since your having problems with the sights, isnt that the same sight that is used on the russian aks? maybe the russian team could lend you there sight and then that hard part would be taken care of.
No, the Russians made a strange decision with this one, instead of having the clamping mechanism on the optic and the dovetail on the gun, it's the other way around, making it impossible to mount the 1P29 on the SPG9. Though, if the dovetails are similar, we could mount an AK74 on it...

ETA: I'd say sit on it for a while Delta, you have no time frame for completing it. Take some time off, then come back to it.. Worse case scenario, you can send it to me, I'll cover it with feces, then chase you around with it

-REad
Old 2009-04-01, 18:46   #122
General Dragosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadMenace View Post
No, the Russians made a strange decision with this one, instead of having the clamping mechanism on the optic and the dovetail on the gun, it's the other way around, making it impossible to mount the 1P29 on the SPG9. Though, if the dovetails are similar, we could mount an AK74 on it...
My god, thats hilarious, gotta remember that when i do something stuped with a recoil-less gun

Ill use the ak for a "im out of canon ammo, now feel the ak powa"
Old 2009-04-03, 17:46   #123
DeltaFart

So anyone want to take this as their own? Or do I ahve to scrap it?
Old 2009-04-03, 20:17   #124
ReadMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFart View Post
Come on dude.. Really? If you send it to me, I'll sit on it for you, then you can forget about it for a while. You might consider compiling & compressing any references you have.

-REad
Old 2009-04-04, 01:04   #125
charliegrs

Quote:
please whatever you do dont get rid of the files. its understandable if you dont want to work on it anymore but you did put time and effort into it atleast if you keep the files you can continue on it at a later date or give to someone else.
Old 2009-05-27, 23:11   #126
DeltaFart

Just posting wondenig if any devs have taken this up? I gave the files and references to falkun, so Im not sure if anything is goin on with this. Im not playing BF2 anymore since it really is just not my cup of tea at all. So if anyone can tell me whats going on with this guy or if this idea has been dropped would be cool
Old 2009-05-28, 00:47   #127
McBumLuv

I really hope this thing comes about. I mean c'mon, it's the perfect asset for insurgency.
Old 2009-05-28, 04:32   #128
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Just posting wondenig if any devs have taken this up? I gave the files and references to falkun, so Im not sure if anything is goin on with this. Im not playing BF2 anymore since it really is just not my cup of tea at all. So if anyone can tell me whats going on with this guy or if this idea has been dropped would be cool
Why would you give it to Falkun, I heard him trying to pass it to Katarn on mumble but I don't remember what happened. I think we ended up playing L4D.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
Old 2009-05-28, 17:05   #129
Scot
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]crazyasian11 View Post
Why would you give it to Falkun, I heard him trying to pass it to Katarn on mumble but I don't remember what happened. I think we ended up playing L4D.
Sounds about right.

Old 2009-05-28, 21:31   #130
motherdear
Retired PR Developer

i don't know the status that you got it to, but if you want it to be done i can take the files and finish it up as soon as i'm done with the aav (like 3 weeks or so)

i don't want to take my mouth too full about the time estimate but i can prolly finish this beauty for you if you hand me the files and all the ref pictures that you got. try and make a rar file with all of it and then post it here on the forums so that anybody can take up the work

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto: "Talking squad level tactics in bed is actually a little known aphrodisiac"
[R-CON]Pantera : "maybe you might learn that we are not super intelligent beings chained in UKF's basement being forced to work on this".
Closed Thread

Tags
СПГ-9, recoiless, rifle, riflewip, spg, spg9, technical, weapon, weaponspg, wip