Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-02, 16:38   #131
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.2.0.0 Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roque_THE_GAMER View Post
have a better idea than my or you just go bitching all my posts? no seriously, be more constructive.
Have better idea than what has been rejected many times for many patches?

Best idea about deviation:

You clearly have not played with older deviation which resets after every tiny movement.
Last edited by ComradeHX; 2014-06-02 at 17:06..
Old 2014-06-02, 17:16   #132
Roque_THE_GAMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Have better idea than what has been rejected many times for many patches?

Best idea about deviation:

You clearly have not played with older deviation which resets after every tiny movement.
here a idea if you are fine whit that:

remove you self

if you have noting to add to just get out.
Old 2014-06-02, 17:52   #133
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
here a idea if you are fine whit that:

remove you self

if you have noting to add to just get out.
You are just here to get butthurt.

You added nothing of value. As I told you; you are suggesting things(and this isn't a suggestion thread) that have been considered a LONG time ago.

Horse is dead; stop beating it.

Old 2014-06-02, 18:01   #134
Roque_THE_GAMER

Quote:
You are just here to get butthurt.

You added nothing of value. As I told you; you are suggesting things(and this isn't a suggestion thread) that have been considered a LONG time ago.

Horse is dead; stop beating it.

are you a dev or something? if not im sorry but you still worthless, don't say things which devs never say(at least to me) and let we try to do some progress here.
Old 2014-06-02, 18:15   #135
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Both of you stop posting immediately, your lasts posts have added nothing and were really sniping attempts at eachother.

Consider this an official warning, any more and you'll get infractions with options for vacations from these forums.

Old 2014-06-02, 18:40   #136
Dr_Death

Quote:
have a better idea than my or you just go bitching all my posts? no seriously, be more constructive.

SHOTS FIRED!!

Quote:
i use the BF3 as a show of my aim skills as a normal FPS, i don't have Arma video.
well, with every FPS the skill changes, in BF3 everyone is running around with guns trying to shot, wich makes sniping impossible (actually, BF its not that different from COD, isn't it?)
Quote:
It's a toss up between looking realistic on shooter's end or behave realistic on both ends(relatively).

Deviation is fine right now; shots go close enough to where you aim in close range as long as you aim down sight(don't have to within 5 meters, unlike before when shots hit ceiling and floor when not aimed), and long range you don't have to wait too long for it to become problem; shots do not have to be 100% accurate either, suppressive fire is accurate enough to make a difference.
True, but i have seen myself on medium range cases where i found the enemy out of nowhere and we were trying to shoot each other, wich was hard because even if i waited uo to 1 second the fire would still be unnaccurate (mostly i think because of the suppression, does suppression even resets the deviation? it would be nice). Suppression fire from my side was pointless because we were not moving, we were 2 prone guys trying to aim, and it was kinda ridiculous to be unable to kill the guy.
Old 2014-06-02, 19:03   #137
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Death View Post
SHOTS FIRED!!

well, with every FPS the skill changes, in BF3 everyone is running around with guns trying to shot, wich makes sniping impossible (actually, BF its not that different from COD, isn't it?)

True, but i have seen myself on medium range cases where i found the enemy out of nowhere and we were trying to shoot each other, wich was hard because even if i waited uo to 1 second the fire would still be unnaccurate (mostly i think because of the suppression, does suppression even resets the deviation? it would be nice). Suppression fire from my side was pointless because we were not moving, we were 2 prone guys trying to aim, and it was kinda ridiculous to be unable to kill the guy.
If you went prone, you have extra big deviation.

It's to stop vbf2 prone diving.

IIRC bf2 suppression effect can't increase deviation.
I would appreciate a little screen shake when shots hit, though.
Quote:
are you a dev or something? if not im sorry but you still worthless, don't say things which devs never say(at least to me) and let we try to do some progress here.
Devs did talk about this. I have been around for a lot longer than you have; and I have read just about every old deviation thread.

You would know if you actually read through old deviation threads.

I don't agree with every change, as obvious as that sounds.
But even I agree with devs on the current deviation. It's acceptable; only minor tweaking needed to make it just perfect, as far as bf2 engine allows.
In fact, deviation of today is, clearly, best we ever had as balance between realism and gameplay.
Last edited by ComradeHX; 2014-06-02 at 19:14..
Old 2014-06-02, 23:00   #138
Dr_Death

Quote:
If you went prone, you have extra big deviation.

It's to stop vbf2 prone diving.

IIRC bf2 suppression effect can't increase deviation.
I would appreciate a little screen shake when shots hit, though.

Devs did talk about this. I have been around for a lot longer than you have; and I have read just about every old deviation thread.

You would know if you actually read through old deviation threads.

I don't agree with every change, as obvious as that sounds.
But even I agree with devs on the current deviation. It's acceptable; only minor tweaking needed to make it just perfect, as far as bf2 engine allows.
In fact, deviation of today is, clearly, best we ever had as balance between realism and gameplay.
cant be added that when you change stance you cant aim or shot? it wouldn't be too nice for going from standing to crouching, but its the best way to get rid from the prone diving, it has been a problem in every game that allows proning.
Old 2014-06-07, 08:26   #139
Kalegris

Awesome update! Keep it up PR dev team
Old 2014-06-09, 15:28   #140
Viral_Krieger
Supporting Member

Thanks for the update devs!
Closed Thread

Tags
changelog, prbf2