project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Polish Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Polish Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Polish Forces faction.

Old 2012-04-29, 06:58   #131
xatu miller
Default Re: Polish Forces Community Mod Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresz View Post
I will say, what I said to the last Polish Project dev's. I BEGG PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!
PP will never come out ... Truth is painful I know...
We can only hope that some one talented will be able to kick start polish forces development.
Old 2012-04-29, 15:59   #132
Kain888
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatu miller View Post
We can only hope that some one talented will be able to kick start polish forces development.
I think the best for mod would be to abandon Polish forces like they did with Czech faction. If it's similar situation here, then there is no need to block potential slot or have even more tasks than now. Ofc I'm pretty much clueless how things look like from inside, but if it's dead, then they should launch similar procedures and remove it.

For anyone who doesn't remember:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f66...y-faction.html

I loved Outpost map created for this project and it hopefully will be picked up by CroCop, so we may at least play on map created for this community. Which is good. ^^

Old 2012-04-29, 17:03   #133
BroCop

Ye I will finish whats needed on Outpost once im done with uni and satisfying my need for blowing shit up

In the coming weeks (unless something happens)
Old 2012-04-29, 18:10   #134
Fresz

We all want Polish Forces to come out... but we don't want to wait for ever...
Old 2012-04-30, 15:40   #135
ddeo
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCop View Post
Ye I will finish whats needed on Outpost once im done with uni and satisfying my need for blowing shit up

In the coming weeks (unless something happens)
That would be awesome. I've been reading today thread about this map and I really like idea about MEC vs Insurgents. If you will need testers I sign!

Back to mod subject, yet I didn't get any answer from Wadziu and PaulPL1, I've sent additional message to Paul's youtube account, no idea how to contact with him through facebook .
Old 2012-05-01, 06:52   #136
dodek96_pl

I'd like to apply to the modding team, I'm a coder, sound editor, animator, I can handle weapon exporting and basic HUD coding. If the mod team still has any unfinished files, could you send them over to me? I'll try and finish them. I've also got a friend who is learning modelling, he said he could help too. If no one else wants to work, I think me and my friend can handle the whole project by ourselves (not promising but I think we can) that would of course be slow as hell and not of top notch quality but always something A little demonstration of what I can do: dodek1000 - YouTube
Old 2012-05-01, 08:21   #137
masterceo

The problem with this project is that no one knows who has the files. The people "responsible" for this project have vanished.
Old 2012-05-01, 13:42   #138
Fresz

Quickest way to contact Wadziu is true xFire... I can contact him on TS as well as we are in same clan now.
Old 2012-05-01, 15:13   #139
Antol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatu miller View Post
I think, this one will be dodek

Anyway, im happy to see this part of forum more activate than earlier.
And im still searching someone from my university for this project. Probably my friend from hostel will be able to join, he can modelling some stuff.

There is another, one guy who, i think, will be able to join: Guffqa (photoshop/3ds max 2012). Im gonna send message soon.
Update: Ok message sended to guffqa, waiting...
Last edited by Antol; 2012-05-01 at 15:57..
Old 2012-05-01, 18:31   #140
foxtwofive
Supporting Member

Someone contact [R-COM]Ragni, hes Polish faction lead. .

Playing PR Since 0.4
*CONIURATIONE FACTA*
"This is the calm before the storm, Armageddon dawn."
Last edited by foxtwofive; 2012-05-01 at 18:44..

Tags
community, forces, mod, polish, project