project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-01-29, 12:04   #141
Batalla35
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hx.Clavdivs
I guess the next step is that any fool who wants to go SL needs to join Teamspeak for that server and loiter around in the channels there, hoping that another SL will join in.

Hey Teek and Bosco! Good fighting, both of you!

hey Claudius Im glad to see that you have no problems being squad leader lately....i remember the times you dont wanna be SL ehhh????

batalla35
Batalla35 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 13:49   #142
Hx.Clavdivs

I still HATE beeing a SL, but sometimes I just have a gut feeling about a plan and I want to explore it. So basically it's just a big egotrip on my part. And then when we loose all the flags because of my stupidity, we have to run back. Makes for one very confused Clavdivs.
Hx.Clavdivs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 13:54   #143
Batalla35
Supporting Member

Quote:
I still HATE beeing a SL, but sometimes I just have a gut feeling about a plan and I want to explore it. So basically it's just a big egotrip on my part. And then when we loose all the flags because of my stupidity, we have to run back. Makes for one very confused Clavdivs.
thats like life claudius..the clue is learning from and assume your own errors...but never give up and forget what others said about you....this is a long term run...lol (I seem like your father...sorry)

batalla35
Old 2007-01-29, 14:03   #144
Hx.Clavdivs

Can somebody please help me out on this picture?

I know thats Tryout and Hx.TJ on that picture, but who is on the hood of the car? And why did we take a group picture again? I know we did SOMETHING brilliant saturday 28 January 02 AM GMT +1, I just don't remember what.

Oh, and batalla35 - if I can't even remember why I forced my entire team to stand around a car on CP Abadan, how can I ever learn from my mistakes?
Old 2007-01-29, 14:24   #145
KP
Retired Moderator

Haha, good point, Clavd!
Were you drunk? Maybe that's why you can't remember?
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 14:27   #146
Batalla35
Supporting Member

Quote:
Can somebody please help me out on this picture?

I know thats Tryout and Hx.TJ on that picture, but who is on the hood of the car? And why did we take a group picture again? I know we did SOMETHING brilliant saturday 28 January 02 AM GMT +1, I just don't remember what.

Oh, and batalla35 - if I can't even remember why I forced my entire team to stand around a car on CP Abadan, how can I ever learn from my mistakes?
....yeah you are right, with this memory forget about learn anything .....lol

...maybe you was planning to suicide in front of some selected witness ...and you even forget it...who can be this anonymous witness ????

batalla35
Old 2007-01-29, 15:49   #147
Hx.Clavdivs

No, I'm pretty sure we did something great. If I'm not mistaking these boys saved the Checkpoint area, removed anti-tank mines and managed to repell all and any resistance of the MEC untill some smartypants remembered to help us defend before launching another attack.

A true "Let's be heroes"-moment.
Old 2007-01-29, 23:52   #148
=NAA=Spaztik_Ferret

Ahhh yes I almost forgot..... nervoussquirrel or nervousquail or something like that.. the guy was a really good communicator, it was dificult to get a word in edgewise, but it was ok because he was saying all the things I was gonna say anyways, lol.

I thought it was funny, we were running together quite often in a game of EJOD. A nervous squirrel being chased by a spaztik ferret...
=NAA=Spaztik_Ferret is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 06:31   #149
Dylan

You know... Wasteland was a good sport the other day, so I thought I would recommend him on here.

Player- [PR]ARRC|Wasteland

Deed/Conduct- Playing on a small server being slaughtered with me, but putting up a few good last stands while I am dead.

That was a fun night. Hope to be able to do it again.
Dylan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 09:09   #150
.:iGi:. Greg

I'd like to recommend Batalla last night. Particularly as someone on the opposite team (5 tks at once, cough cough! )
.:iGi:. Greg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread