project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
18 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2013-10-19, 23:17   #151
Hulabi
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Faction Proposal] Swedish Forces Faction

CV90 (FDF/NOR)
Leopard 2 (FDF)
Sisu/Patria XA-xxx (FDF/NOR)
Patria AMV (FDF)
Sako TRG-42 (FDF)
Strisdbat 90 (NOR)

MTLB (Ingame)
Blackhawk/NH-90 (Ingame)
AT4 (Ingame)
FN MAG (Ingame)
FN Minimi (Ingame)
Glock 17/P226 (Ingame)
MP5/MP7 (Ingame)
Remington 870 (Ingame)
M2 (Ingame)

NLAW (Ingame, sort of..)

Basically majority of the stuff that Swedish forces would be using are either being made by other comfacs or already ingame. So if you'd like to help out other comfacs finish those assets you would also in theory be working on a Swedish faction.
Last edited by [R-COM]Hulabi; 2013-10-19 at 23:23..
Old 2013-10-20, 10:47   #152
Kerryburgerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Hulabi View Post
CV90 (FDF/NOR)
Leopard 2 (FDF)
Sisu/Patria XA-xxx (FDF/NOR)
Patria AMV (FDF)
Sako TRG-42 (FDF)
Strisdbat 90 (NOR)

MTLB (Ingame)
Blackhawk/NH-90 (Ingame)
AT4 (Ingame)
FN MAG (Ingame)
FN Minimi (Ingame)
Glock 17/P226 (Ingame)
MP5/MP7 (Ingame)
Remington 870 (Ingame)
M2 (Ingame)

NLAW (Ingame, sort of..)

Basically majority of the stuff that Swedish forces would be using are either being made by other comfacs or already ingame. So if you'd like to help out other comfacs finish those assets you would also in theory be working on a Swedish faction.
Finnish CV90s and Leopards arent the same as Swedish ones unfortunatly I think you need a completly new turret for the CV9040 but for the Strv 122 we could jsut use the Leo 2a6 since it looks similar.

EDIT: Also need to make a bunch of new stuff: Pbv 302 Bv 206/309, M2/M3 Carl Gustaf, AK5 models etc.
Kerryburgerking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 10:55   #153
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerryburgerking View Post
Finnish CV90s and Leopards arent the same as Swedish ones unfortunatly I think you need a completly new turret for the CV9040 but for the Strv 122 we could jsut use the Leo 2a6 since it looks similar.

EDIT: Also need to make a bunch of new stuff: Pbv 302 Bv 206/309, M2/M3 Carl Gustaf, AK5 models etc.
If you worked with them you could look into making the correct turret for the CV90 + any other modifications and any edits to the Leo etc too.
PR:F is also needing a L14A1 (M2) Carl Gustaf btw which is basically the same to the M3 but with a few modifications to reduce the weight etc https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f38...ity-tasks.html
Also from what I can tell the CV90 has pretty much replaced the pbv 302 and is only used in limited numbers now so it wouldn't be a priority?

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 11:01   #154
ExeTick
Supporting Member

sweden is using Leopard 2a5 that is already ingame. but the swedish version is just a little bit wider.

PBV 302 is not used anymore. CV9040 is used but due to cuts in our funding to the military few are being used.

ExeTick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 11:04   #155
Kerryburgerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
If you worked with them you could look into making the correct turret for the CV90 + any other modifications and any edits to the Leo etc too.
PR:F is also needing a L14A1 (M2) Carl Gustaf btw which is basically the same to the M3 but with a few modifications to reduce the weight etc https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f38...ity-tasks.html
Also from what I can tell the CV90 has pretty much replaced the pbv 302 and is only used in limited numbers now so it wouldn't be a priority?
Yeah, you're right. But i think there is an easier and probably more interesting way to do this: How about a militia faction? Because you could use a lot of current material like the AK4(G3) MP5, K98, M2 Techies, MT-LB and SPG techie as a placeholder for this: ( I know we don't use it anymore but that's the closes you can get to a SPG techie. And maybe a Leo 2a4 (Strv 121) as a tank?
Old 2013-10-29, 00:40   #156
Kerryburgerking

Made som spreadsheets for a concept of how a militia-like faction could look like, i would gladly receive some feedback from someone with inside information from the Swedish Armed Force both at present and how it was in the past.

Kits:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...BUEZNWnc#gid=0

Veichles:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0bEFSMWc#gid=0

Stationary Weapons
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2Zy1hVWc#gid=0

AK5 (all variants), Kpist M/45, Shgr 56 (Grenade) Grg m/48 & m/96 (M2 and M3 Carl Gustav) and RBS-70 all have to be made from scratch.

Tags
faction, forces, mod, proposal, request, swedish