project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2011-01-15, 18:21   #171
Huey
Default Re: PR Pilots Recommendation thread

I would say that furiousnapkin should be added to the list of CAS pilots.
Huey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 06:01   #172
reaper123167

Player name: not sure

Player nationality (optional):

Role: Transport/ supplies

He was dropping supplies for a FOB on silent eagle in a huey, he lagged, hit a tree, rolled upside down on the ground, did a barrel roll across the dirt, took flight and safely returned to base.

there was another pilot that i also forgot the name of, he flew a jet, got a bomb right on a lase through a ton of enemy fire, but, he got five teamkills. oh well, jets are only as good as their ground targeting.
Last edited by reaper123167; 2011-01-23 at 06:07..
Old 2011-01-27, 16:14   #173
MysterHyde

alpha-2schoot
pilot kiowa and transport

he is one very good pilot
MysterHyde is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 11:04   #174
Captain Chaos

Player: [CSF]medic_xx2

Did an absolutly fantastic job with the Transport Huey in Muttrah City yesterday. Flying low and very fast trough the streets. Dropping people of exactly where they wanted. Can only say kudos to this guy, he knows what he's doing and he's doing it damn well. He played a big part in the small victory we had as USMC: 8-0.
Captain Chaos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 12:23   #175
dtacs
Supporting Member

|TG-31st|AnimalMother

Zissou

Only pilots I trust anymore, noone else can get the job done with such precision and common sense. They don't procrastinate when trying to find a landing zone, know the maps, but most of all have very fast reaction times to the changing situation.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 14:23   #176
Gozjh

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper123167 View Post
He was dropping supplies for a FOB on silent eagle in a huey, he lagged, hit a tree, rolled upside down on the ground, did a barrel roll across the dirt, took flight and safely returned to base.
I was there, that was quite an amazing manuver. you might want to change the name to "chuc" since that was the first part of his name, and i think the rest of his name was "uwashere" or somthing like that with a "u".
Gozjh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 17:07   #177
tntkid22

[new] balic0101010 or something along the lines with the numbers.

Good kiowa pilot on Karbala, common sense, waited for caches to be marked on map or high priority target was spotted. wasnt noobin around at 20ms of the ground.

Ofc AA at our mainbase can take out the best pilots.

also

Welshenov is a good pilot/co-pilot in and heli with a gun. Not so sure bout trans tho.
tntkid22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 16:59   #178
Qadis

I'd like to recommend [OD-S]Hubadonical as a good A-10 pilot. We were playing Kashan Desert on the 128 player SISU server and he got a k:d ratio of about 30:1 iirc, or 29:1. That 1 death might've resulted from a client crash or connection problem too, since for a small period of time I didn't see him in the CAS squad before he reappeared with that 1 death.

While the K: D ratio may not be that impressive (though I rarely see pilots doing this well, even on this server), he was singlehandedly dealing with the enemy jets, and destroying alot of stuff on the ground. I should also mention he fell for 2 counter-lazes, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering how much he's done for the team that round. In the end, we lost like 3-0, but without the CAS squad (including their leader and the F16 pilot who was also solid), it would've been waaay worse. The tank squad did a pretty damn good job too but that's a story for another post.

And of course, the thing that I liked the most about HUBADONICAL's flying was his bunker bombs. I didn't play PR for too long but I've never seen this stuff. He would fly low with the A-10 and just send a bomb straight into the bunkers on Kashan.

Oh, I forgot to mention I saw him tailing a MIG once or twice, firing his GAU-8 Avenger. Another nice sight.

TL;DR great pilot (and player) that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.
Qadis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 12:45   #179
Gammlgandalf13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntkid22 View Post
[new] balic0101010 or something along the lines with the numbers.

Good kiowa pilot on Karbala, common sense, waited for caches to be marked on map or high priority target was spotted. wasnt noobin around at 20ms of the ground.

Ofc AA at our mainbase can take out the best pilots.

That's our style :P

Btw: the name is [NEW]binary101010, and he's maybe our best kiowa pilot - want to recomment him aswell
Gammlgandalf13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 15:27   #180
L4gi
Server Administrator (A-N)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qadis View Post
I'd like to recommend [OD-S]Hubadonical as a good A-10 pilot. We were playing Kashan Desert on the 128 player SISU server and he got a k:d ratio of about 30:1 iirc, or 29:1. That 1 death might've resulted from a client crash or connection problem too, since for a small period of time I didn't see him in the CAS squad before he reappeared with that 1 death.

While the K: D ratio may not be that impressive (though I rarely see pilots doing this well, even on this server), he was singlehandedly dealing with the enemy jets, and destroying alot of stuff on the ground. I should also mention he fell for 2 counter-lazes, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering how much he's done for the team that round. In the end, we lost like 3-0, but without the CAS squad (including their leader and the F16 pilot who was also solid), it would've been waaay worse. The tank squad did a pretty damn good job too but that's a story for another post.

And of course, the thing that I liked the most about HUBADONICAL's flying was his bunker bombs. I didn't play PR for too long but I've never seen this stuff. He would fly low with the A-10 and just send a bomb straight into the bunkers on Kashan.

Oh, I forgot to mention I saw him tailing a MIG once or twice, firing his GAU-8 Avenger. Another nice sight.

TL;DR great pilot (and player) that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.
Good to hear this. Huba is a beast in the A10, best pilot around tbh. Add [OD-S]Fuksteri in the F16 and you have a combo that wont lose.
L4gi is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pilots, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread