project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-02, 12:02   #181
zeidmaan

When we are on the subject of M16, is there any chance we can get a screen shot of what the optics will look like on scoped versions. Not the model on the gun, but how will it look like when you look through the scope.
Old 2007-11-02, 12:19   #182
RHYS4190

it a coding error or a bug or same thing/ but the M16 round is a nasty one it fragnats inside the body VERY insidious.
Old 2007-11-02, 12:26   #183
dbzao
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Ok, enough with this. Always the M16...
Old 2007-11-02, 18:37   #184
UK_Force
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYS4190 View Post
it a coding error or a bug or same thing/ but the M16 round is a nasty one it fragnats inside the body VERY insidious.
The M16 round is whatever you choose to put in your magazine (not that you get a choice) - end of story !!

And the round you are talking about is not within the ethos of the geneva convention

Old 2007-11-02, 18:40   #185
OkitaMakoto
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYS4190 View Post
Why does my country have an alliance with yours? We should be fighting to the death and our solders running through your streets burning your homes to the ground. And we shall. On that day I will come through your door, old man, with the blood of your countrymen, neighbors, wives optional comma(,) and children streaming from my lips down my tabard. On that day, you will die.

Any way it not the realism of PR M16 it the hit registration that got me ticked and it poor sights.
Hope you didn't send it off to the publisher yet...

I like the m16. More accurate at higher ROF at the "cost" of less stopping power (than G3, etc)
Last edited by OkitaMakoto; 2007-11-02 at 18:51..
Old 2007-11-06, 20:28   #186
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]OkitaMakoto View Post
Hope you didn't send it off to the publisher yet...

I like the m16. More accurate at higher ROF at the "cost" of less stopping power (than G3, etc)
If you're a poor shot (and many PR players are, if we're being honest) then having that extra power- and the full auto - helps immensely.

Also - if I see any more posts that mention people getting thrown about by bullets, I'm going to cry. Does no-one remember Newton's Third Law?

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Old 2007-11-06, 20:45   #187
OkitaMakoto
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Im a good enough shot with the rifle, and I like how the m16 handles just a bit better than the higher powered G3s. Although, Id much rather take them down in less shots from the G3, Im not gonna bash the m16 because its weaker but easier to handle... (once given new sights, even more so )
Old 2007-11-06, 20:48   #188
dbzao
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Guys, this thread was closed. Enough.
Closed Thread

Tags
media, project, reality, update, v07