project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2022-03-22, 21:59   #11
Deviro
PR:BF2 QA Tester
Supporting Member

Default Re: 2022 Community Update

How do these devs keep getting away with it?! Getting away by being awesome that is.
Old 2022-03-23, 08:01   #12
Grump/Gump.45

Name me another game you can play dead in, get up in trees to kill from then jump down if enemy walks below or this level of teamwork. Only thing is to show players its full potential, flashing skills in front of their eyes. 50 vs 50 with every asset from ground to air, light to heavy. It really does allow the practice of concepts for combat with terrain and projectiles. Coolest game ever. I don't play games for it to be a casual FPS to just run around and shoot. I want tactics.

This was the first game of its kind. Grow the development team and produce Project Reality: Virtual Reality. Find the engine that has the potential to allow everything in VR that PR has, so we can touch individual bullets to load and everything else.
Old 2022-03-23, 11:10   #13
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grump/Gump.45 View Post
This was the first game of its kind. Grow the development team and produce Project Reality: Virtual Reality. Find the engine that has the potential to allow everything in VR that PR has, so we can touch individual bullets to load and everything else.
There's always a theater you can join as a volunteer for that ultimate VR PR

In-game: Cobra-PR
Old 2022-05-11, 13:31   #14
2Slick4U
Retired PR Developer

Talking Re: 2022 Community Update

It's so awesome to see the community still thriving! Miss you guys and all the great memories!

[R-DEV]epoch says: I'm not a wanker, I'm a twat.
[R-DEV]epoch says: I was on holiday in June of 1985. The only album I brought with me was Wham!.
Old 2022-05-16, 07:47   #15
Viper.Sw

Still the best game I have ever played.
Much love to all the contributors!
Old 2022-05-16, 21:58   #16
Operator_Max1993

Project Reality will never die (just like Rhodesia)

also "And more is yet to come!"

does that mean that we're gonna get the Syrian, WW2 Russian, Ukrainian, Australian, New Zealand, Czech, Norwegian and Finnish factions in the future if possible ? :O
Old 2022-05-17, 11:05   #17
Deviro
PR:BF2 QA Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator_Max1993 View Post
Project Reality will never die (just like Rhodesia)

also "And more is yet to come!"

does that mean that we're gonna get the Syrian, WW2 Russian, Ukrainian, Australian, New Zealand, Czech, Norwegian and Finnish factions in the future if possible ? :O
Syrian Rebels is already in the game; UA and WW2 Rus faction are confirmed to be in the works.
Old 2022-05-22, 18:50   #18
Operator_Max1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviro View Post
Syrian Rebels is already in the game; UA and WW2 Rus faction are confirmed to be in the works.
no i meant the actual Syrian Armed Forces in the WIP factions
yet in Released Factions there is Syrian Rebels

but it's great to hear the ww2 Rus and Ukraine factions are in the works (still sucks the other community factions i mentioned are abandoned or teams went radio silent)
Old 2022-05-28, 00:46   #19
Tjippy
Talking Re: 2022 Community Update

Hi guys, in advance, I do apologize for any mispellings or typos. For some reason, my phones autocorrect isn't working?!

So, where do I begin?

THANK YOU to the dev team and the awesome community for this game. I stumbled across a Youtuber who highly recommended the game and honestly, my only problem is that I hadn't found it sooner. I have only been playing now for a little under 3 weeks, and... WOW!

The community is a MASSIVE part of this game. PR has a huge learning curve, but I have found the gamers to be VERY helpful. Always helping with tips or general knowledge of the game, all I had to do was ask!(or screw up xD)

I really hope that I can play this game for as long as possible, because I fear there is nothing else like it out there. And if there is, then I firmly believe the community cannot match that of the playerbase of PR.

Thank you guys and girls, everyone of you, that make this game the experience it is!
Old 2022-08-03, 19:16   #20
chadmiller1776

yall are doin a great job keep up the good work
Closed Thread