project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2007-02-17, 16:18   #11
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

when you say "we need repairs", only the people around your vehicle can hear you .

the problem with the sl is that others squad members spawn on the tank, and since they dont have the crewman kit they cant opertate it
Old 2007-02-17, 17:49   #12
Wipeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
how i can have chemistry with a person that says things like "ftw", "pwn",pubby in the voip?I CANT UNDERSTAND HIM .what about those person that dont have mic? or those that doesnt speak the same language? also , i cant decide who get in the tank , its a "random" guy of my squad .

simple?

vanilla is simple , go play vanilla . simple is BAD .

EDIT: great video hfett
Wait.. Were you trying to bash me..?

Because if you were, you need to relearn English. It's called having a clan, it's called meeting people online it's called getting used to people language. It's called this is NOT real-life, don't F'N treat it like that. Some people get way way way way way way way way way to into this mod and start acting like there playing some MMORPG. Honestly haven't you guys heard, be sitting in a server talking with your squad. Okay wipeout your code name is.. Your going to be this, on my ass let's move. OMG taking fire COVER! COVERING FIRE!.. I mean honestly you can get into it but some people take it way to seriously..

You obviously didn't read my post.. So I don't warrant a proper response. Other then I never said shit about simple, I haven't played Vanilla since last year July... And the only reason I played it back then was because a friend had just bought it and he wanted help so I helped him. And before that I hadn't played it since the release of .2.

Don't f'n call me a nilla n00b you jack~~~.

gfg and gtfo

Quote:
Oh yeah this is the internet so learn some of the shortcuts..
ftw - For the win
pwn - Another word for own, or "Haha I own(pwn) j00!"
gtfo - Get the "" out.
Old 2007-02-17, 19:31   #13
Leo

What does gfg mean?
Old 2007-02-17, 19:39   #14
Wasteland

I get so pissed of when I'm in a tank and a tard is driving. I yell stop and he keeps going. Some jerk RPGs us and he takes off like a scared bunny, not letting me return fire. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! IT'S JUST AN RPG! It's not like we can't take 5 of them before we need to worry.
Old 2007-02-17, 20:19   #15
Wipeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
What does gfg mean?
good f*ck*ng game..

yeah pretty much what waste said..

Tags
comand, rose, tankers