project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2007-02-26, 01:54   #11
Cravixon

Your basic turning red tags on, or reskinning all enemy to be glowing green or something seen through walls.
Cravixon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 01:58   #12
kroney64

when someone repeatedly tk's for a chopper or for no reason, i make it my mission of the game to make that persons round hell...

i also tk people who ive seen be AFK for more than 10 minutes!

in my PR experience though after around 90% of tk's it swiftly followed by a apoligy so its not so bad!
kroney64 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 02:37   #13
Hx.Clavdivs

Just a word of advice, if you are not the administrator you should be extremely cautions of trying to be the "sheriff" and taking the law into your own hands. One admin plays happily on the server and the next sees the offender beeing offended and there you go. All along while the offender waves and says thank you to the admin.

And if you are the admin that !kick *** can be typed mighty fast.
Hx.Clavdivs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 03:55   #14
Teek
Supporting Member

Applejucie was abusing/harassing Katie for more than a hour continusly on Devfile the other day, trying to get her REALLY mad. but Katie changed and she keeps her mouth shut, all she did was TK him said to shut up. That was ALL. (amazing I know)

Teek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:00   #15
Demio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek
Applejucie was abusing/harassing Katie for more than a hour continusly on Devfile the other day, trying to get her REALLY mad. but Katie changed and she keeps her mouth shut, all she did was TK him said to shut up. That was ALL. (amazing I know)
:O

That's not the Katie we've all grown to hate

Well, I guess it's a good thing hehe, I once was her SL and err, it wasn't a good experience...
Demio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:22   #16
Desertfox

I kicked both of them, katie and apple. Katie for intentiaonlly teamkilling and apple for being sexist/harassing katie.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:38   #17
Teek
Supporting Member

Juice Was spasming, making inappropriate remarks, harassing and being sexist. Katie had 1 international TK however.

Old 2007-02-26, 05:45   #18
Smitty4212

Please, Katie had intentionally TKed others that round (including either a dev, or r-pub, or someone else of that nature, forget exactly who it was) for talking, not to mention "she" is just f'ing annoying as hell constantly. I don't understand how she has not been banned throughout PR already. I don't know if I've ever really had a pleasant round on the same server as her, playing with or against her.

Someone (believe it was fishw0rk, maybe) was telling her to just change her name and see how people treat her. I guarantee you she'd be banned from a slew of servers if she went around playing under a nick like "SniperAssassin" or something generic. It's like her reputation of being an annoying, temper-tantrum taking cry baby who TKs people who get on her nerves saves her. She is literally one of the WORST repeat offenders when it comes to intentional TKing I have ever witnessed in PR.

As for the Devfile server, it pings well for me, and I do love Al Basrah, so I play there a lot, but seriously... I wish public chat could be disabled so bad, and that there were auto-kicks for TKs. There's no excuse for having a -26 score People need to just shut up, especially with the "Praise Allah, I hit the metal bird with flaming fist!!!" FFS, they're insurgents, not cavemen. Once that garbage starts, you get all sorts of d-bags coming out of the woodwork, and the server just goes downhill so quickly.
Smitty4212 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 06:13   #19
Teek
Supporting Member

I think she might of TKed Dylan or left his squad

Old 2007-02-26, 06:28   #20
Cravixon

Applejuice was doing dumb things on the server all day.
Cravixon is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
teamkiller, warning