project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Objects
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2014-01-17, 06:18   #11
AfterDune
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Request] Someone to convert ArmA's CV9035 to BF2

That model hasn't moved in ages, I think? Does anyone even have the max files for it?

Either way, nothing was happening, so had to look around. The ArmA one has a polycount the same as we expect in BF2, it also has an interior.

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 07:35   #12
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I believe they are still working on the model but that they dont have people to UV it like a lot of teams, nevertheless, this model is ready, has an interrior and according to AD meets PR specs so its good enough for me at least for now.

Glimmerman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 10:10   #13
Hulabi
Supporting Member

I have the files for the cv. It's just missing uv maps and textures. It doesn't have an interior model, but i have tons of refs for it if someone's up for the task.
Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 09:00   #14
LuvMachine

Hello guys. Been a while since I last stepped foot into these forums! I was once a part of the Northern Conflict mod, which turned into Norwegian Forces I think. From what I can see of the recent posts there, its not much happening.

I do however still have 3 versions of the CV90 lying around (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish), aswell as a CB90 from those days, should anyone want them :P

CV90 - Norwegian.

CB90

Also, I have a wonderous little sandbox asset that soldiers can play in when they are not in combat ^^
LuvMachine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 13:13   #15
ddeo
Retired PR Developer

Nice model, too bad You mention about it so late, different model of CV9035 is currently being exported by CTRifle. Does Your model have proper LOD, colmeshes and textures done, is it exported already into BF2?

Thread about this vehicle moved here: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f59...035nl-wip.html
ddeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 06:28   #16
Glimmerman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Didnt you guys also have a NASAMS 2 system allready exported?

Northern Conflict: Bilder und Video ? BF-Games.net

+ more stuff at least the Norwegian faction could use?

Glimmerman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 14:19   #17
Leopardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Glimmerman View Post
Didnt you guys also have a NASAMS 2 system allready exported?

Northern Conflict: Bilder und Video ? BF-Games.net

+ more stuff at least the Norwegian faction could use?
NASAMS II could be used by FDF too.
Leopardi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 20:00   #18
H.sta
Supporting Member

They had a lot of stuff we could have used, unfortunatly Halvor1 established a pretty poor relationship when he went on the northern conflict site and trough bad retorics and a bit of overconfidence, basically demanded models. With Halvor1s unfortunate over use of exclamation marks I remember it escalating fast.

He should have gone trough the right channels as they were both BSS mods and sharing assets should have been possible.

They then tried to port it to Crysis as they were getting fed up with the bf2 tools, but the team disbanded in the process.

I have been trying for years to get into contact with people, Specifically Choff and his wide range of models and textures. many of which were functioning in bf2. Or Bananskall, Shopkeeper or Sjulimann. I would appreciate any help I could get in reaching these people. LuvMachine, I would love anything you have around, but I have to make sure I can use it too.

My Dream:

Last edited by [R-COM]H.sta; 2014-09-30 at 20:32..
Old 2014-09-30, 20:22   #19
Amok@ndy
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

if they were part of BSS you should contact guedoe he might have some files at the ftp server we could use.

Amok@ndy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
arma, bf2, convert, cv9035, poxo is ghey, request