project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-02-24, 04:28   #1
Morlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattershed
Player name: Top_cat the great
[Seconded] For the few times I have played.

Player name: Top_cat the great

Act of heroism/good conduct: As Squad Leader providing excellent communication and good strategies creating a cohesive squad. Outstanding leadership.
Morlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 08:00   #2
{GD}StevenGarcia

PsychePsyche{R&R}
1SFGBigJoe62

Thanks for the great teamwork tonight guys. These players would make an excellent addition to any squad.
{GD}StevenGarcia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 16:41   #3
Darkpowder

Player name: Squidy / [PR]RFAD|Squidy

Kit/vehicle: Anything

Map and side: MEC - Ejod Desert

Act of heroism/good conduct: Slaughter of USMC team along with Rank et al.
Also for his notorious crane-loving parachuting skills. someone you can always count on to watch your back.
Darkpowder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 16:47   #4
Mongolian_dude
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpowder
Player name: Squidy / [PR]RFAD|Squidy

Kit/vehicle: Anything

Map and side: MEC - Ejod Desert

Act of heroism/good conduct: Slaughter of USMC team along with Rank et al.
Also for his notorious crane-loving parachuting skills. someone you can always count on to watch your back.
Squidy, DR_Rank and Darkpowder I all recomand for good team work, being an effective fighting unit and on the spot and imaginative ideas.

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:31   #5
.:iGi:. Greg

Can't think of what map/side/kit etc but the following are welcome in my squad anytime.

Batalla35
Any HX guys and especially girl.
Top Cat
Some of those iGi noobs
The guys from the GB clan
Mongol
Dunkellic
Priewasser

Plus there are loads more that I have left out. I'm sure the names will come to me soon.
.:iGi:. Greg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 19:13   #6
rocket

Player name:Hobday[22ndMEU]

Kit/veichle: riflemen/littlebird

Map and side: muttrah city/usmc

Act of heroism/good conduct: amazing littlebird flyer and good SL/teamplayer. u need ammo? he'l give it to u, u need a medic he'l be there.

And every1 else from the [22ndMEU] for great teamwork and skills
rocket is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:21   #7
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:iGi:. Greg
Can't think of what map/side/kit etc but the following are welcome in my squad anytime.

Batalla35
Any HX guys and especially girl.
Top Cat
Some of those iGi noobs
The guys from the GB clan
Mongol
Dunkellic
Priewasser

Plus there are loads more that I have left out. I'm sure the names will come to me soon.
Ditto. Those are the names i'll never kick form my squad. All solid players.

Special mention to Hx 'girl'. She's such a selfless dedicated PR'er. She can teach all players a thing or too.
.:iGi:.U.G.H. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 16:07   #8
AtlantaFalcons
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Player name: Atlanta Falcons

Kit/viechle: all

Map and side: any

Act of heroism/good conduct: Usually him and Fuzzhead switch back and forth being SLs and he is just as good as Fuzz and Fuzz is just as good as him. I also love how easily irritated Atlanta gets, so many times I hear him "God damnit what the fuck are you doing? What the fuck, get behind the wall, don't stand up, lay down, fucking hell god damnit! Fucking hell a god damned blue guy got in the drivers seat..."
Laughing my ass off.....This is all tragically true. I get way too work up over this game, but I like to WIN! And I hate fucking BLUE GUYS!! Get your own damn car!

Well anyway I want to give a shout to a bunch of people. All the WACer's are awesome. The WN guys keep it real. Scarface is a beast with the GL. Katherine is a great commander and very funny. But I got few special awards.

Myfrog: for sucking real bad, but playing anyway and keeping me level headed.

Beta: hardly plays cause he hates the gaminess, but created and then suggested what was to become the kit loadouts for this entire mod. Beta's idea is one of the reasons PR is awesome.

Samsha: I don't even think this guy is on the forums but this dude knows what fucking time it is. So I'm leading a squad with fuzz and db and a couple of new guys, one of whom is Smasha. He's a cheery Australian chap who has a bad ping and thus suffers from lag, but he's keeping up anyway. Well we're on GH WEST playing EJOD, trying to take the north base from the MEC. We've attacked this fucking point like 5 times and failed everytime. We finally manage to get to the flag with an APC and we neutralize it. Well this one fucking MEC spec ops guy starts wiping us out. I see him but I can't do anything cause I'm SL and am trying to stay alive. He smokes me, and then everybody else, but Smasha, who I just lost track of in the confusion. On top of this a fucking BTR rolls up and starts smoking all the blue guys. Well I'm dead on the flag, but here comes Smasha racing towards me with defibs, while being shot in the back by the spec ops. He gets me up and immediately dies. So I'm running for my fucking life, getting popped in the back. I jump over one of the ramparts, all the while this BTR and spec ops are hosing me. But somehow I make it and then everybody spawns in on me and we rock 'em.

Smasha saved the whole map with the one suicide rez. He deserves a medal.
AtlantaFalcons is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:40   #9
Snake_doctor
Banned

duckhunter is the man in my book he flys me in eny wher u assk he one hell off a choper pilot thanks for the drop offs duck grate playing with u
Snake_doctor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:56   #10
Mongolian_dude
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *=LD=*Snake_doctor
duckhunter is the man in my book he flys me in eny wher u assk he one hell off a choper pilot thanks for the drop offs duck grate playing with u
yeah, i think i recall him doing a few good lifts for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:iGi:. Greg
Dunkellic
Priewasser
Dunkellic is a particularly dediacted team player. I find him to be co-operative and intelligent in every siuation.

I commend Priewasser for his skills in Rotary Aviation in the LB. A grand transport Pilot.

USMC, Mutrah

LB MH-6

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
overkill, player, poxo is ghey, recommendation, thread