project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2005-11-14, 20:22   #11
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Yeah one think I love is "Sweet shot...wait....crap did he just die or run away....crap, crap....guys I think he still alive?....NO I DONT know if he die...NO I dont know if hes running around back"

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-14, 20:41   #12
e.trent

That's what i'm talkin' 'bout
e.trent is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-14, 20:42   #13
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

the problem with not seeing who TKs can be fixed by seeing who has negative scores, and responsible vote kicking. i dont want to see one of those 'auto kick for negative points' things that some servers have because that could really discourage new players "i cant tell who's who!!" but responsible vote kicking is the way to go, if you keep dying for a reason you cant figure out, check the scoreboard and when you see that 'TK4lyphe' has a solid score of -35 you can get a votekick going and show everyone how much fun he's having while you put your foot through your comp cause you cant see how youre dying right off of a spawn.

BrokenArrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-14, 22:51   #14
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

What I would like to see as far as name tag go is, you should be able to see any name tag that are more than a few years away.

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-14, 22:53   #15
Artnez
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderedfox
What I would like to see as far as name tag go is, you should be able to see any name tag that are more than a few years away.
I don't think games will be able to support such view distance for the next... say... 3 gazillion years.

"Having the piss taken out of you is a small price to pay when others do your research. Thank you gentlemen." - Azametric(IRL)
Artnez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-14, 23:04   #16
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

haha, if you meant yards, im all for it, thats what FH is like, really makes you think and look at the mini map before you decide to light into someone.

BrokenArrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-11-15, 19:46   #17
Maj.b00bz

Absolutley not! The best thing about this mod is the fact that they got rid of the "you killed supan00b" messages. I've survived plenty of times after someone though they killed me only to get back a shot. I RL you rarely know the effects of your fire unless you are close up. Bringing the messages back means I find another realism mod.
Maj.b00bz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
missing