project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2023-06-27, 13:53   #11
moh-madrid

Default Re: error 1103: There was an error linking to game process. Please try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALADE3N View Post
you can just disable your AV and run launcher as admin

this is not old school era where you want an external anti virus programs
I disabled it, and it worked once, and twice, but in the third the error came back again, what should I do
moh-madrid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-27, 18:47   #12
SemlerPDX
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: error 1103: There was an error linking to game process. Please try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by moh-madrid View Post
I disabled it, and it worked once, and twice, but in the third the error came back again, what should I do
If you tried whitelisting PR in your AV software and it worked, but then stopped working, the problem is with your (redundant) AV software. Your options are to whitelist it again, to ensure the latest updated version of this .exe is allowed to execute, or to uninstall and use a different AV software (whitelisting PR as you did before, if required), or uninstall the AV software and stop using it - develop safe browsing habits and don't run downloaded software that you are not sure is safe - as was said earlier in this thread, AV software is not necessary and can be a hinderance particularly with gaming on a PC.

SemlerPDX is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1103, error, game, linking, process