Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Highlights Highlights of what work the Devs are currently working on

Closed Thread

Old 2021-05-12, 17:21   #11
InfantryGamer42
Default Re: v1.6.6 - Update Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenson View Post
Im just wondering if Archer was really one of the least played maps. Im pretty sure certain maps are less played than Archer....i guess their devs are still working on them.
Tad Sae and Ghost Train are least played maps followed by Archer which is actually close whit Sahel and Hill 488 as you can see on PR stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Turkish_Moose View Post
Archer?! Not Karbala??
Dammnn...

Thanks for the hard work though!
Karbala is surprisingly played more then 2x time compared to Archer.
Last edited by InfantryGamer42; 2021-05-12 at 17:25.. Reason: Gramar
Old 2021-05-12, 17:42   #12
Tomasinost

Wink Re: v1.6.6 - Update Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
Tad Sae and Ghost Train are least played maps followed by Archer which is actually close whit Sahel and Hill 488 as you can see on PR stats.

Karbala is surprisingly played more then 2x time compared to Archer.

Yes coz Archer ins is more balance for both sides and u actually need to work with the team and assets,karbala is just blufor side having top assets against shit insurgents.
Also its problem when server admins dont do mapvotes with Op.Archer its just still same one sided ins maps coz they want to asset whore not work for the team.Archer didnt had any good aas.
Devs should work to give map new aas layout instead of removing coz they just want.
Then if its so old remove kaskan so asset whores can cry and also unoptimized Faluja.
Old 2021-05-12, 17:45   #13
Strepto
Supporting Member

Nice updates devs! Appreciate the great work
Old 2021-05-12, 21:00   #14
NitroViper

Cool Re: v1.6.6 - Update Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenson View Post
Operation Archer is gone? Shame , it was one of my favorite maps, i also loved flying outside the map from time to time.
Was it really one of the least played maps out of those 66? Do you have any idea what other maps could be removed in future updates or am i looking way too ahead?
O mundo é tão grande, 7 mil milhões de pessoas e 3 portugueses vieram parar aqui a este thread!!!
Operation archer is gone but our love for PR stays!!!
Old 2021-05-12, 21:09   #15
LowSanityMeter

Too bad for Archer, would have liked to give it one more go before it's removal. Maybe a week heads up that a certain map will be removed would be nice, to give the servers a chance for one more hurrah before it leaves. Hopefully it returns at some point.

With the python scripting breakthrough, is it possible to reverse engineer the toggle aim, to make a hold to aim function?

Appreciate the work, you guys are animals!
Old 2021-05-12, 21:57   #16
never

-rep imaging removing Archer with epic fortress instead of Jabal, Qwai or Ghost Train.
Old 2021-05-12, 23:38   #17
=BG=BladeNakamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor (Sata) View Post
At least on PRstats Ghost Train and Tad Sae are less played than Archer. I don't dislike these maps, but gonna feel the loss of Archer for sure
Same here! Operation Archer was a cool map, that I was really excited to play when I first try it! It needs some changes, but I am sure it will be introduced in the future!
Old 2021-05-13, 04:28   #18
MikePony

Sweet! Great job all around and especially with Rhooks.dll. I'm excited to see how this helps to distinguish PR further, as a tactical experience.
Old 2021-05-13, 12:06   #19
Cpt.Future
Supporting Member

Operation Bobcat is really fun! Great new additions guys

Old 2021-05-13, 12:47   #20
Talon-OneOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by =BG=BladeNakamura View Post
Same here! Operation Archer was a cool map, that I was really excited to play when I first try it! It needs some changes, but I am sure it will be introduced in the future!
Archer was a good map, that was played.... Why get rid of an INS map? their are not many as it is.
Closed Thread