project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2010-08-17, 07:15   #11
R0DeX

Default Re: IDF Clan

I can show you some videos but you maybe not understand that because its in hebrew. My friends to clan will register this days and will explain you (they were at SF in IDF).

What I can you know that the contact between the squads its like the US army but in many other espects.
The Combat doctrine of IDF:
1) View of threats before Ahabshltam preventing offensive activity. (For example, attacked the Iraqi reactor in Operation Opera).
2) Attempt to prevent war and decline of different methods, using a defensive strategy, which aims to preserve the status quo and not to conquer and control the enemy.
3) In the case of war, Israel should not lose in any value and even more in war, because it will be the end, and therefore force structure and procurement of weapons would be appropriate.
4) Attempt to reach a quick decision lightning attacks of the enemy. Martial finished a short time as possible, while attempting to minimize the ratio of minimum losses; in accordance with the statement that wars of attrition are not beneficial to Israel.
5) Has a knockout defeat on the enemy and do not win him by points, to create a cumulative deterrence, relax their enemies go for a ride by another.

So becuase of that, out squads in the clan works at a team (with the other squads too), but our squad is really defensive, but when we attack - it can be critical. That how we play PR as a clan and will play PR:ArmA 2 too.

You will see it perfectly in the video i am uploading now to youtube from yesterday game(Round of two hours).
Another thing - we are using team play and contact to gain all this as it may be clear to all, we are using 6 different formation of the real IDF too while we are moving. changing formations while walking, Depending on the area.
R0DeX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 10:35   #12
R0DeX

After Action Report from yesterday (Video Include):
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f11...ml#post1417366
Old 2010-08-17, 11:23   #13
RPG-Gunner

Very nice, first time I hear so much of israeli language. I thought that you maybe speak russian language, dont know why I came to such an idea... Good teamwork, f. example the medic. I asked me why you not engaged enemy at once.
RPG-Gunner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 11:49   #14
R0DeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG-Gunner View Post
Very nice, first time I hear so much of israeli language. I thought that you maybe speak russian language, dont know why I came to such an idea... Good teamwork, f. example the medic. I asked me why you not engaged enemy at once.
Thanks mate.
I was the medic. tried not to engage to much because the team need me alive in case they are wounded.
Old 2010-08-18, 08:23   #15
R0DeX

After Action Report from Gaza Strip, 17/08/10 (Video Include)
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f11...ion-story.html
Old 2010-08-18, 14:34   #16
Napoleon_TR

Congratulations.
Hope to see you guys on the battlefield.
Napoleon_TR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 21:57   #17
R0DeX

Thanks body
Old 2010-08-20, 13:51   #18
R0DeX

So, The main massage of the topic as recived some improvments. check it out if you want!

We are now 12 players in the clan. more people will come soon.

And... the video of yesterday game at =Merk= server. One of the best rounds. true PR quality.
good firefights.

Old 2010-08-22, 10:37   #19
R0DeX

After Action Report, 21/08/10.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f11...ml#post1421861
Old 2010-08-24, 10:22   #20
xxxpsychoxxx

we need to pracrise some more' cose we got alot of new guys .
we 3 + sq. now...

we need to work on our communication between the squads ...
xxxpsychoxxx is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clan, idf