project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Chilean Forces 1978
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Chilean Forces 1978 Discussion pertaining to the Chilean Forces 1978 community faction.

Old 2021-10-25, 19:34   #11
anantdeathhawk
Default Re: [WIP][Vehicle] M825 MUTT+M40 recoilless

Hey thanks for the correction,
Yeah this was an old setup and have moved the files many times through different computers, so lost the blueprint setup, so just eye balled it, I shrank the horizontal width just before posting as it seemed too wide. Turns out it's still too wide LOL. Well I'll try to match the proportions, but won't make it too accurate.
anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 02:34   #12
Hokunin
Retired PR Developer

Then you gotta re-setup the blueprint guide again(at least frontal and side view, if available, then plus top view, back view) - its very easy, isn't? As a reward, you'll get authentic close to life 3d model.

But that's your decision ofc.

Hokunin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 09:30   #13
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

As I posted in this topic: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...94#post2213694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
IDF:FFI already have one of these and I'm sure they would be willing to let us use it or trade it

BTW one of the low priority things for the Falklands is to replace the SPG-9 with the M40 RR for the Argentine Deployable AT weapon, as although it's not totally the correct weapon, the Model 1968 Recoilless Gun is, the Model 1968 RR is based on the M40 and would be a better fit with a reskin:

The model is a bit on the low poly side thou so ideally would want to be reworked but don't think its worth it.
I also see Camo mentioned this before in this topic. While the models could be significantly improved, I don't feel it's worth making it from scratch when there are other things that have to be.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-03, 14:45   #14
anantdeathhawk

I'll do both in Jan, Thanks for the reply sir. I'll have time to model all, just need someone to texture, where ismael comes in, he'll have to it all.
anantdeathhawk is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
m40, m825, mutt, recoilless, wipvehicle, wipvehivle