project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2009-12-20, 22:16   #11
Matheusferri
Default re: Brazilian/FARC Design Plan

Well, I realized that the jeeps to the EB, we have the JPX (Can be placed a gun, I do not remember the size) the Marrua, M151 that can be put onto a TOW (M825 w / M220 TOW - 1st Bimoto - possibly based M151A1)
Attached Thumbnails
JIPEMARRUA.jpg   JPX.jpg   TOW1811.jpg  
Old 2009-12-21, 02:16   #12
Salmonella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheusferri View Post
Well, I realized that the jeeps to the EB...
Copy that, our vehicle list was larger than that, but we chose to focus in what we have already started and that will be in fact used, by now.
Old 2009-12-22, 19:38   #13
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkinson View Post
Correct.

Also May be VAF vs FARC as a little of both and BAF vs FARC with Mixed
VAF is supporting FARC, so is kinda of unrealistic that type of conflict
Old 2009-12-23, 02:21   #14
laikiunreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]FPaiva View Post
No VAF, Chavez is supporting FARC the Venezuelan high ranking officers just do what Chavez tell them to do, so....yeah you could said that!

At this moment i think a CAF vs VAF would be a more realistic type of conflict rather than VAF vs FARC
Old 2009-12-23, 18:55   #15
Matheusferri

Quote:
Originally Posted by laikiunreal View Post
No VAF, Chavez is supporting FARC the Venezuelan high ranking officers just do what Chavez tell them to do, so....yeah you could said that!

At this moment i think a CAF vs VAF would be a more realistic type of conflict rather than VAF vs FARC
But we'll leave the background the focus is BAF x FARC, perhaps after BAF x VAF, and if I have another team, or that even if interest created VAF x FARC
Old 2009-12-23, 23:32   #16
Bellator

Quote:
Well, just to add to this conversation. Realistically speaking, it is far more likely that Venezuela will have some kind of an armed conflict with FARC than a war with Brazil. The hard evidence that it is an official policy of the Venezuelan government to arm and fund FARC on a large scale remains scarce (a lot of military weapons in the black market usually find their way to the wrong hands through corrupt officials and such, i.e. leakages in the legal military industrial transactions. Or they're just stolen somehow). Even if they do arm and fund FARC, the relationship between FARC and Venezuela is probably comparable to some of the dirty partnerships that the US and Israel occasionally have in the middle east with some terrorist organizations: they're not very strong relationships. And US has fought many of its former allies in the Middle east. Likewise, I think its much more likely that Venezuela will fight Farc than risk any kind of war with Brazil.
Last edited by Bellator; 2009-12-23 at 23:42..
Old 2009-12-24, 16:36   #17
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellator View Post
Well, just to add to this conversation. Realistically speaking, it is far more likely that Venezuela will have some kind of an armed conflict with FARC than a war with Brazil. The hard evidence that it is an official policy of the Venezuelan government to arm and fund FARC on a large scale remains scarce (a lot of military weapons in the black market usually find their way to the wrong hands through corrupt officials and such, i.e. leakages in the legal military industrial transactions. Or they're just stolen somehow). Even if they do arm and fund FARC, the relationship between FARC and Venezuela is probably comparable to some of the dirty partnerships that the US and Israel occasionally have in the middle east with some terrorist organizations: they're not very strong relationships. And US has fought many of its former allies in the Middle east. Likewise, I think its much more likely that Venezuela will fight Farc than risk any kind of war with Brazil.
I don't think so, the Brazilian Army haves a lot of FARC killcounts including choppers and planes used to transport drugs to our country, but the FARC is a problem of the Colombian government, the war operations by our army are made on our ground.
About the Venezuela, Chavez is a simpatizant of the FARC, that fact was confirmed when some AT-4s and some AK-103s with the serial number of the VZ army where found on FARC hands.
In this days, when US announced that they are going to be active on the Colombian military theater Chavez annouced that if they made any military moves on the region he is going to declare war on Colombia's government. In the middle of this, the Equador and Bolivia's presidents have military deals with Chavez and he supports the FARC, when Colombia, US and Brazil are allies. Aside all of that, Argentina and Chile haves military deals with the Brazilian Government.

Thats why i say that a conflict between FARC and VZ is pretty unrealistic.
Old 2009-12-26, 14:10   #18
Pablomercer

Will the Brazilian forces show up in 0.9?
Old 2009-12-26, 15:26   #19
Salmonella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablomercer View Post
I don't think so ahueihaiueae
Some 2 years old comFacs will be finally shown on 0.9, so if we are real lucky and hardworking maybe before v1.0 aheuihaiuehaiue
Old 2009-12-26, 17:13   #20
arjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablomercer View Post
i hate these questions..
it takes more than a good year or so before you have a PR-ready faction.

Tags
brazilian or farc, design, plan, venezuelan