project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.7 Feedback Forum
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links

Old 2008-01-01, 12:05   #11
Viper5

Is borderline playable due to lag

Qinling is a bit worse
Old 2008-01-01, 15:07   #12
00SoldierofFortune00

This is the standard that most maps should be held to now if the gameplay is going to be like this. EJOD feels too small compared to this map. This map also has a lot of good places to place rally points which is key now. Seems balanced too.
Old 2008-01-01, 15:12   #13
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

looks great. I played it on MAN with soem guys and it was fun. Just a few bugs near british main. But ill get pics and post what i mean.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality
http://realitygamer.org/

Old 2008-01-01, 16:29   #14
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

When Militia captures Train flag and Warehouse or GB captures Estate and Helicopter base, there should be a slight ticket bleed, forcing each side to hold at least one of those flags at all times.

We held Estate and Helicopter base as GB for almost 45 minutes or so and started losing due being slaughtered by the Militia that kept coming in and the scouts with grappling hooks were utterly annoying as they came up from anywhere like some sort of ninjas and the campers hiding around with the bloody PKMs. Grappling hooks should be removed or give them to the British as well.

Old 2008-01-01, 17:38   #15
Leo

Best map evar! Although I couldn't figure out where to rearm the armor. Do vehicles still get rearmed from supply drops?
Old 2008-01-01, 17:50   #16
Cravixon

No lag at all on my crappy system, don't know what these "OMGZ 8800!!!" noobs are complaining about.

Maybe add some more transport vehicles. Things tend to get held up a little bit sometimes.
Old 2008-01-01, 18:03   #17
Death_dx

Only lag I noticed was on zooming with binocs/rifle optics.
Old 2008-01-01, 18:13   #18
DeePsix
Supporting Member

The map is incredible, don't get me wrong, but is borderline playable with the lag. I could run Qi Ling Fine...

PR Testing Team: Serious Business.
[R-DEV]LeadMagnet: I guess that's what you get when an Irishman drinks light beer.....bad advice.
[R-DEV]dbzao: I'm Oscar Mike, OSCAR MIKE!!!!
Old 2008-01-01, 18:14   #19
TeRR0R
Supporting Member

Very nice map! No lag with 8800GTS-320MB 1440x900 all max, X2 6000, 4GB, Vista.
Old 2008-01-01, 18:37   #20
Deadfast
Retired PR Developer

Map is OK, but please, reduce the ticket number.

I had 3 hour long round on that map with nothing else happening that just attacking the damn hilltop all over again.
Since both teams can now deploy assets that generate tickets, this map really takes ages.

Tags
feedback, fools, fools road, fools road problems, public, road