project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support > Hardware & Custom Builds
22 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Hardware & Custom Builds Discussion on Computer Hardware & Custom Builds

Old 2015-04-24, 21:34   #11
MaSSive
Default Re: Best graphics card best for an Intel QX9770 CPU?

Years of experience. ;P

But you get to burnout after a while. Like I did. I'm sick of that, but mostly sick of people...
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 00:10   #12
Code11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatorConfirmed View Post
What is wrong with you? Can't you read? Litoralis only suggested that TS doesn't have to buy top-end newer cards because most of them will hit bottleneck without OCed CPU.
What's wrong with you? Can you not read? I explained myself already. If you don't like what i said, tough.
Code11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 14:10   #13
IlluminatorConfirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code11b View Post
What's wrong with you? Can you not read? I explained myself already. If you don't like what i said, tough.
Erhm... Could you show me at what exact point did he "nudge" someone towards to OC?

Quote:
i do wish people would pay more attention to detail. When someone says i have no wish to OverClock then respect that and offer other details instead of trying to "gently nudge" them in the direction they clearly have no wish to head into.
Because as I previoulsy mentioned he wasn't trying to make anyone to overclock anything, he just pointed out that there's no point in buying newer videocard in addition to that CPU that he have, unless he's going to OC it. Where's that nudging you've mentioned?

Quote:
If you OC your CPU even to 3.8Ghz, you'll probably rarely if ever bottleneck the QX9770, Without interest in OC'ing, you'll hit the CPU bottleneck pretty easily with most newer more expensive cards.
IlluminatorConfirmed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 22:35   #14
Code11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatorConfirmed View Post
Erhm... Could you show me at what exact point did he "nudge" someone towards to OC?

Because as I previoulsy mentioned he wasn't trying to make anyone to overclock anything, he just pointed out that there's no point in buying newer videocard in addition to that CPU that he have, unless he's going to OC it. Where's that nudging you've mentioned?
You just don't get it. Nevermind. You are right i am wrong. You win. Now have a nice day.
Code11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 06:52   #15
IlluminatorConfirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code11b View Post
You just don't get it. Nevermind. You are right i am wrong. You win. Now have a nice day.
IlluminatorConfirmed is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
card, cpu, graphics, intel, qx9770