project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
09 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2008-03-20, 18:18   #11
Engineer

I fail to see report post button as well... Check the board configuration will ya?
Engineer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 18:21   #12
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Copy that, will pass the word up the CoC. You don't have a little inverted arrow (pointing downwards) on the top bar of each post, next to the post's ID number in the thread do you?

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 18:24   #13
Airsoft
Retired PR Developer

there is only reply number and permalink on the top of each post
Airsoft is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 18:28   #14
Wasteland

Report post has never really worked well on any forum I've moderated anyway, since it usually sends an email (often only to one person) instead of a PM. I don't check my email all that often, as I'm sure lots of people don't.

So the best thing to do is to PM a mod or dev that's online.
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 18:32   #15
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

kk, np.

Until it's sorted, please PM a mod if you see a spambot

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." - Washington Post
Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-20, 20:32   #16
Brummy

I think Masaq is a spambot!

I kid..
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bot, post, spam, threads