Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Highlights Highlights of what work the Devs are currently working on

Closed Thread

Old 2014-12-16, 23:11   #11
Danesh_italiano
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: PR:WW2 Mini-Update #2

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
\o/

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

I only know that I know nothing. Só sei que nada sei. Sólo sé que no sé nada. So solo di non sapere nulla. Tantum scio me nihil scire. Je sais seulement que je ne sais rien. Tiedän vain, etten tiedä mitään. Ich weiss nur dass ich nichts weiss. Ek weet net dat ek niks weet nie. Wiem tylko, ?e nic nie wiem. Heoi ko ahau anake e mohio ana kahore au e mohio. Ngiyazi kuphela ukuthi angazi lutho.
Old 2014-12-16, 23:19   #12
Raklodder
Supporting Member

Project Reality v1.3 patch release on the 26th?

Old 2014-12-16, 23:50   #13
IWI-GALIL.556FA
Supporting Member

Very Nice!

And now, we wait.....
Old 2014-12-16, 23:52   #14
Goacherguy

The only thing I'm curious about is the tank wall. If you look at the way the road is, the tank has a line of sight on the wall for a long time before it gets there. Would this not mean that the tank would be able to just blow it up by firing a single shell at the wall while driving towards it? Thus not slowing down the tank at all?

Again, I'm not trying to to be a douchebag lol just giving constructive criticism. Thanks for the update!

Love you guys and what you do!
Old 2014-12-17, 00:06   #15
SShadowFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goacherguy View Post
The only thing I'm curious about is the tank wall. If you look at the way the road is, the tank has a line of sight on the wall for a long time before it gets there. Would this not mean that the tank would be able to just blow it up by firing a single shell at the wall while driving towards it? Thus not slowing down the tank at all?

Again, I'm not trying to to be a douchebag lol just giving constructive criticism. Thanks for the update!

Love you guys and what you do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
Omaha Beach couldn't be possible without the infamous anti-tank wall. This stern wall can be destroyed instantly with any kind of explosives and/or progressively with other powerful weapons. An essential obstacle for the US Army team to overcome if they want their tank to assist the infantry inland.
That would probably mean that the tank can fire at the wall, but it'll need several shots in order to do so, and also, only the Devs know how the emplacements are set, so they might be positioned in such a way that the tanks won't be able to get a clear shot to the wall without making itself a target.
Old 2014-12-17, 00:33   #16
MIA89
Banned

ALL HAIL!! talk about at christmas present
Old 2014-12-17, 03:01   #17
paul161616
Supporting Member

Such good news! the blood sweat and tears poured into this project are evident when looking at all these wonderful videos/screenshots. Thankyou to everyone who worked on this, cant wait to storm the beach!

Old 2014-12-17, 03:13   #18
Darman1138
Supporting Member

So, is PR:WW2 going to be it's own thing or will it be played alongside vanilla PR and Vietnam? Like can we mapvote and just change to WW2 or do you have to use a separate launcher to start PR:WW2?
Old 2014-12-17, 03:54   #19
Rabbit

Separate Launcher
Old 2014-12-17, 07:39   #20
Amok@ndy
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

the Event on new will be like we play 3 or more rounds could do a vote then if people want to play another round and then in case people had enought for this evening restart the server to play normal maps for the rest of the evening

Closed Thread

Tags
miniupdate, prww2