project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > African Resistance Fighters
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
African Resistance Fighters Discussion pertaining to the African Resistance Fighters (ARF) faction.

Old 2012-06-19, 08:10   #11
SGT.Ice

Default Re: How Africa will help PR grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redamare View Post
I just voted a second time after the faction update on "what is your favorite unreleased faction" thread. I found i had some pretty strong feelings for this faction because there are aspects about it that can help the Game of project reality grow out of its " Were going to go kill terrorists phase". there are a bunch of applications that this faction can give to Project reality.

Real fast here is the post i had on the Favorite faction thread to sum up a few things real fast.

When you think about it ARF can expand on insurgency to the extent of being able to possible COMBINE insurgency and AAS. Having to fight over certain locations on top of destroying the enemies weapon supplies is something that is very real.

There are a bunch of ideas that can be thrown around.

Do you agree with what i am saying? What do you think the importance of this Faction would be to PR? Anything else that you can think of would be appreciated and im sure everyone would love to discuss.

Thank you,
Red
If they mixed AAS/Insurgency like i've always wanted i'd probably throw my computer out the window and walk away.

Tags
africa, grow