project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
06 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2014-01-06, 07:25   #11
Darman1138
Supporting Member

Default Re: Ask the (N-DEVS) a question ?

Is it possible we'll see maps where the strategy would basically be to punch the other side harder and faster than they can do to you?

Like if the whole map was trenches and no man's land and most of the work would be done with mortars/artillery and massive charges. I don't know exactly how it would work out gameplay wise but visually I think it's be a very intense experience.

Or could the Battle of Midway where all the map would be open water and all of the combat would be dogfights and AAA guns on carriers?
Old 2014-01-06, 09:24   #12
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darman1138 View Post
Is it possible we'll see maps where the strategy would basically be to punch the other side harder and faster than they can do to you?

Like if the whole map was trenches and no man's land and most of the work would be done with mortars/artillery and massive charges. I don't know exactly how it would work out gameplay wise but visually I think it's be a very intense experience.
That would be World War 1 though

Quote:
Or could the Battle of Midway where all the map would be open water and all of the combat would be dogfights and AAA guns on carriers?
This is interesting but we lack proper planes for the Japenese and we would need some more boats than just carriers.
Old 2014-01-06, 09:33   #13
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Is it possible to have the m1919 machine gun as it is forgotten hope 2? Where you drop it on the ground and then you can use it as an emplacement?

Old 2014-01-06, 18:39   #14
Darman1138
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.LHeureux View Post
That would be World War 1 though
Eh...close enough :P
Old 2014-01-06, 19:26   #15
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo_jnr_jnr View Post
Is it possible to have the m1919 machine gun as it is forgotten hope 2? Where you drop it on the ground and then you can use it as an emplacement?
Yes, we are aiming for that and also looking into other possibilities for this weapon
Old 2014-01-06, 20:26   #16
Wayet

Quote:

Yeah like in peleliu that the US needed to charge the airport

or in Battle of the Tenaru that took place in Guadalcanal the Imperial Japanese ware attacking wave after wave
Old 2014-01-07, 02:59   #17
[R-DEV]​camo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Yes, we are aiming for that and also looking into other possibilities for this weapon
Awesome, if that were to be implemented would that take up the machine gunner kit or would a new kit need to be created?

Old 2014-01-07, 06:34   #18
Pvt.LHeureux
-

It would probably take the Heavy Machine Gunner kit just like PR has. BAR would remain as LMG.
Old 2014-01-07, 17:05   #19
Rabbit

Quote:
It would probably take the Heavy Machine Gunner kit just like PR has. BAR would remain as LMG.
You mean MMG no? HMG is the one built off a FOB.
Old 2014-01-07, 21:39   #20
[R-CON]​Frontliner
PR:BF2 Contributor

What about the German LMG? Any decision which one it'll be?

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.

Tags
#adopt anthony, groho is god, ndevs, poxo is ghey, question, ww2devs