PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Old 2006-07-14, 06:06   #11
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
Banned, 24 hours.

If that's all you have to add to a forum post .. don't post.

egg
when will crawley learn?

Old 2006-07-14, 06:10   #12
Katie
Banned

Okay, whew. I'm calm now. Sometime when people do stupid thing just to annoy you it pissed me off so much thats all. So yeah, I'm in my happy mode ^_^.

Btw, thanks for the support again I really need it.

And sorry if my languages offended any of you all. >_>
Old 2006-07-14, 06:16   #13
Sacred
Banned

Quote:
Btw, thanks for the support again I really need it.
Hope you resolve your issue!
Old 2006-07-14, 06:55   #14
Dylan

Well Katie, I know that is some of the WORST BS I have ever seen in my very long years of gaming. Who ever this was, I hope they get a life. I dont know how you have done anything to offend anyone. I do have suspision that it was one of those guys who TK'ed you for the helicopter. Maybe he seen your forum posts, and decided, "Hey, I am going to make as ass of myself, lets flame her". Katie, really, dont get worked up, when you see someone you dont like, and who has said something to offend you, get a screenshot and post it on here. We have practically all the server admins visiting these forums, and you also have a lot of support factors besides Crawley. Crawley has been banned a couple of times for stuff like that. :-/. Just dont listen to him.
Old 2006-07-14, 07:15   #15
EagleEyeLG

You shouldn't really give a shit about your "reputation" in a game. I sure as hell don't.
Old 2006-07-14, 07:20   #16
six7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
Banned, 24 hours.

If that's all you have to add to a forum post .. don't post.

egg
OMG... How long have you been off your old ban, Crawley? It can't have been more than 2 weeks
Old 2006-07-14, 08:18   #17
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Katie! great playing with you tonite! I was sucking tonite, couldnt hit shit hehe

About that creepy guy: if i was that servers admin, i would ban him PERMANENT. he made some creepy-ass comments on the voip, and the fact that he following was you around, that is disturbing.

if you are female, then that is complete bullshit. this guy should never be allowed on the forums or the servers again.

i mean hell, i dont know any female BF2 players LET ALONE PRMM female players. So this guy thinks since your such a minority he can just pick on you??? Katie you were a great team player and I think this guy should be made an example by banning. Other females are not gonna want to play this mod if this is the kind of treatment they can expect.
Old 2006-07-14, 08:38   #18
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]fuzzhead
Other females are not gonna want to play this mod if this is the kind of treatment they can expect.
Nor other males, I would imagine.

Katie: like Rhino said, take some screenshots if you ever see him again, and let the server admins ban him.

OT, LOL @ Crawley. It can't be long until he ends up permabanned...

Old 2006-07-14, 08:49   #19
Katie
Banned

Nice playing with you too Fuzz, look forward to playing with you again

Also, I'll post the screenshot as evidence next time ^_^

Thanks all again.
Old 2006-07-14, 08:54   #20
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]fuzzhead
Other females are not gonna want to play this mod if this is the kind of treatment they can expect.
Ye i agree with your post fuzz toaly, I think its sort of a forum of bullying and we do not want any bullys here!

if this guy continue then he should be banned from all PR servers and if we find out who he is on the fourms and if he uses them he should be banned from here aswell.

Tags
flaming, god, love