project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > New Zealand Def. Force
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
New Zealand Def. Force Discussion pertaining to the PR New Zealand Defence Force faction. Temporarily closed to posting.

Old 2010-03-05, 20:01   #11
AKS74N
Default Re: [Weapon] Parker Hale M85

This thread caught my interest as I'm in the process of building an M85 from parts I've been able to scavenge from different sources.

If a picture of the stock would help, check out my thread HERE on SniperCentral

Welshmandan:

If you don't mind some constructive criticism, I would make the barrel longer, add the front sight, take out the bump that seems to be on the bottom of the forearm of the stock (M85/McMillan McHale stocks are smooth from the trigger guard to the end) and if you want to get it really close, add the trigger shoe to the trigger ( I can give you pics of my M85 trigger if it would help).

I'm really hoping you guys add this to the mod

Wilkinson: For what it's worth the top pic you posted is a Sako TRG42, a completely different rifle.
Old 2010-03-28, 02:24   #12
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKS74N View Post
This thread caught my interest as I'm in the process of building an M85 from parts I've been able to scavenge from different sources.

If a picture of the stock would help, check out my thread HERE on SniperCentral

Welshmandan:

If you don't mind some constructive criticism, I would make the barrel longer, add the front sight, take out the bump that seems to be on the bottom of the forearm of the stock (M85/McMillan McHale stocks are smooth from the trigger guard to the end) and if you want to get it really close, add the trigger shoe to the trigger ( I can give you pics of my M85 trigger if it would help).

I'm really hoping you guys add this to the mod

Wilkinson: For what it's worth the top pic you posted is a Sako TRG42, a completely different rifle.
Thank you, if you could send me as many references as possible, that would be great.

As I told Hangman, I reformatted and the place I stored my files got corrupted and I lost all 6 months of work, so yeah that was an experience. However I am now trying to get this model off the ground again, so all references etc would be most welcome.
Old 2010-03-28, 04:07   #13
Beckham

It's definitely on its way but as said before use some more polys especially on the stock. :P
Keep it up.
Old 2010-04-01, 22:01   #14
HangMan_

Hey dan can we get an update on this please?
Old 2010-04-06, 14:39   #15
AKS74N

Weshmandan, PM sent.
Old 2010-04-06, 16:35   #16
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Hangman, ive told you over Xfire that I lost the model due to my Reformatting Backup having an error. Im going to try and get work done on it soon, ive got a lot on with work/college etc at the minute.
Old 2010-04-06, 17:52   #17
telecam
Banned

NZDF looks like it will be kl to play Pr 1.0 is gonna be epic
Old 2010-07-24, 22:16   #18
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Updated the original post. All yours now Hangman

And im going away for work for a week, so ill be unable to respond to any questions etc

Be back on Friday though so ill reply then.
Old 2010-07-24, 23:27   #19
kiwikillemoff

Progress is made!
Old 2010-07-25, 02:39   #20
HangMan_

Looks great mate, send me the files so i can get someone to look over the model

Tags
hale, m85, parker, weapon