project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2018-09-10, 16:45   #11
LimitJK
Default Re: Project Reality is killing itself. From a fellow asset whore point of view.

one of the main problems: TOWs dont kill tanks anymore. so new players who start to play (as infantry) and the majority of players in every round are going to have the experience that nothing one does really matters because the game is decided by which sides tank squad survives anyways.

thats where the frustration comes from, not getting asset squads and then see your assets fail.
(->toxic behaviour).

not playing assets is just hiding and accepting to be not participating in the round besides being flag cap mass.
LimitJK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 17:54   #12
Graysun
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality is killing itself. From a fellow asset whore point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontliner View Post
I'm not sure what we're supposed to take away from this. Very few parameters of your rant can be influenced by the devs. And most importantly, the game is OLD, there is no possible way to attract a new audience.

Oh, and blaming the dev Team is obviously a good way to become a tester...
lolol no i'm blaming the snobby people like you, trust me I will never bother applying with the current condescending lineup.
Graysun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 17:58   #13
lakinen

For most things, you're right.But what to say,if you have free time to play come and play.No more good rounds to play.Nobody cares about new players anymore.Assets are always reserved.DEVs do not have nothing with that.You will see the comments on your post and everything will be clear to you.

-greeting
lakinen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 17:58   #14
Graysun
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidonrai View Post
Typical and expected, twisting my words. I am very grateful for all the hard work that was put into this FREE mod, but then we have people like you, far from an OG but love to act like one. Always taking over forum threads and discord discussions like you are some official response
Old 2018-09-10, 18:18   #15
[R-DEV]​mectus11
PR:BF2 Developer

mectus11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 18:20   #16
salutcestbooby

Back in the time there were infantry wednesdays nights on merk https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=141715.

Maybe re introduce this on the current servers?
salutcestbooby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 18:51   #17
Graysun
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mectus11 View Post
ahahah thank you
Old 2018-09-10, 19:12   #18
LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin
PR Server License Moderator

Ghandi said that you must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
LiamBai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 19:13   #19
[R-CON]​Frontliner
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysun View Post
lolol no i'm blaming the snobby people like you, trust me I will never bother applying with the current condescending lineup.
You'll find people stop being condescending the moment an upstart like yourself stops trying to tell them how this show has to be run.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 19:18   #20
Hunter291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysun View Post
We had a clan and were active for a long time.
Ur clan was hacking lmao and you are talking about pr killing itself.
Hunter291 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
asset, fellow, killing, point, project, reality, view, whore