project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
20 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-02-25, 20:12   #11
sakils2
Banned

Default Re: PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

I can't believe noone mentioned A. Wickens and Katanama(their both in TG clans). They are one of the best squad leaders in game!
sakils2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 05:57   #12
Portable.Cougar

FullKontact
Portable.Cougar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 16:04   #13
[OoO]Laxentis

Adriaan - Good SL. Tells his Squadmate exactly what to do and knows when to retreat (thats a big plus).
[OoO]Laxentis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 02:47   #14
bloodthirsty_viking

johnrambo9037, he sat and watched as i went and flanked an apc, found an e hidden base, blew it up w/ ied and guy fly out window=P

but he also gives good orders and knowes what to do as ins=P

also, notice noone will say my name as a sl nomatter how much i sl?
bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 20:44   #15
Smuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodthirsty_viking View Post

also, notice noone will say my name as a sl nomatter how much i sl?
Probably not, theres hundreds of dedicated SL's out there. How many have been mentioned so far?

My point.
Smuke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 10:03   #16
Mj Pain
Supporting Member

Player name: Royal Marines Joe

Act of heroism/good conduct: Calm confident leader who always got a good plan. Gets it done too.

Mj Pain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 13:58   #17
Runningman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigsaw-uk View Post
.:iGi:.Rudd_Medicman - Understands a firefight like no1 I have ever met, knows exactly where his squad should be placed and is able to dictate their movements with a minimum of fuss. Above all gets the people under his command playing at their absolute best.
Ive had many a great game in Rudd's squad, infact all the .:iGi:. lads deserve a mention and their use of Mumble for squad comms always makes for a great round.

A few I remember over the last few weeks

Steak_eh - SL'ing for insurgents is sometimes like herding cats, he did a great job of keeping us together as a squad, organized and communicating.

7rcon2 Scopeseye - SL for the US on Korengal Valley, great comms and offered sound advice, he kept us and our 2 HMMV's alive for nearly the whole round.

Juniper M40 - Calm, and clear comms, has a knack of getting the best out of his squad, and is always thinking of the bigger picture especially as an Insurgent with his never ending odyssey of making sure the team has hideouts.
Runningman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 17:19   #18
Adriaan
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

=FDS=Ica(fin), for leading a logistics squad on Kozelsk, plus building and holding a firebase at the launch facility bunker. Awesome round that was!
Edit: Thanks Laxentis!

Last edited by Adriaan; 2009-04-02 at 22:49..
Old 2009-04-16, 18:53   #19
drs79
Supporting Member

Mr.Bob_Vila, Charity_Case, ReaperMac, there's a player named indisposedh3ro, undisposableh3r0 or indisposableh3ro or something like that he's a good SL, and there are others but can't quite remember how to spell their names and i think i butchered that indisposableh3ro's guys name so i will refrain from posting for now.

A Player named Portable.Cougar I think that is his in-game name. He posts here and i think he is in a in house squad that goes along with |TG-10th| or something like that he's ok, i think hes new to PR but he is always flying or using armor, personally i think he has a fetish for armor or helicopters especially on Operation Archer or Muttrah, the player is constantly flying all the time on those maps.
drs79 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 19:21   #20
Jigsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs79 View Post
A Player named Portable.Cougar I think that is his in-game name. He posts here and i think he is in a in house squad that goes along with |TG-10th| or something like that he's ok, i think hes new to PR but he is always flying or using armor, personally i think he has a fetish for armor or helicopters especially on Operation Archer or Muttrah, the player is constantly flying all the time on those maps.
Lol nah Cougar has been around for a while
Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
leader, poxo is ghey, recommendation, squad, thread