project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
09 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2022-05-20, 01:05   #11
MOSES!!
Default Re: Move the arrow in the compass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObeerBongKenobi View Post
just stop dude. Your account was created in 2020. most of us have been playing this for 10 years+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Walker View Post
Simple Q...
Have the DEVs or anyone ever thought about an Arctic / winter map? Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
...but I was reading though some of my older posts and thought this was funny. Maybe the DEVs now'a'days might also?

Also, are any of the guys in this thread other than me still on PR????
Wank Wingwalker been on the fourms since 2007 you cant assume and criticize him based on the year his account was created the username may be different but its the same person
MOSES!! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-20, 02:04   #12
Coalz101
Default Re: Move the arrow in the compass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSES!! View Post
Wank Wingwalker been on the fourms since 2007 you cant assume and criticize him based on the year his account was created the username may be different but its the same person
I think what he meant is he's not been a consistent player for the past 10 years, Pretty sure Wing walker bailed in 2010/2011 and came back mid 2020 or so before new account was created. That's a massive gap and alot has changed in that time period.

I can also be an example of this, I've started playing PR since like 2013/2012 as that was my peak gaming years but I didn't play it consistently because firstly I was really young and secondly I didn't have a mic or anything of that sorts not even a proper PC to play PR. I did in 2015* though and I've been playing pretty much a few days every month since then.

*Crappy toshiba is reasonable xD.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote