project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2010-01-21, 17:58   #11
ViperHummel
Default Re: accuracy suddenly different.

Here I am just browsing the forums and I see this. I thought I was the only one. I was playing on a server I ALWAYS play on and I got lit up but several well placed, rapidly shot semi-automatic selected rounds from a distance of about 100m. I'm not great at this game, so I brushed it off by only asking my squad mates if the deviation was diff. I respawn, climb a mountain and shot 5 MOVING Taliban easily with a regular M16 from about 450m. I had about 4-5 guys in the squad at the time. I didnt kill them with single shots, but with in 2-3 trigger pulls, they were down. And I suck at this game. The map was ARCHER.
ViperHummel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 20:00   #12
Joeziah

Lone wolf on insurgent side, don't annoy the people who enjoy team work on coalition.
edit-
Also to address the main post, look up the BF2 deviation mechanics to be the best marksmen with any gun and any sight system it may have.

Code doesn't do funny things on its own, just look at how the code works and it will do it, it knows nothing else.
Joeziah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 20:56   #13
killonsight95
Supporting Member

answer to the OP is no, you being in a smaller squad does not decrese your lag, also the reason you don't lonewolf is because it is a waste of tickets, yes you might not get shot but you probs will, especially on insurgency and smaller maps, being in a squad provides you with a medic and fire support. Of course if your squad has all died around you and you can't get back the medic kit pull back wait till it calmed down and go back in when your squad aproaches and try to take out enemy rallies FOBs/hideouts, and even a cache if you find one.
Also one thing that was funny the other day i came accross a sapper insurgent as an american picked up his kit and blew up his IED's it blew up 2 caches, another reason to not put nade traps and ied's around caches.

killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 22:16   #14
Truism

In my experience Lone Wolves are no more likely to concede tonnes of tickets than their squad sitting counterparts.

I'm not saying Lone Wolfing is the best way to go, but preserving ticket by being closer to a group that should have a medic isn't a great reason not to lone wolf imo.
Truism is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accuracy, suddenly