project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2017-08-01, 14:39   #11
ToXiCGrAvE
Default Re: am i the only one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFG View Post

Maybe learn to fly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFG View Post
This was recorded the day of the patch, on HOG.
I have the great feeling the patches which bring drama everytime for jets and helicopters with updates is not going away. it will only increase to make cas players go away from the stage. Like squad is never gonna introduce jets and stuff.

to make things clear, im talking about this kind of shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQtUVSiM9E
ToXiCGrAvE is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 14:44   #12
[R-CON]​CAS_ual_TY
PR:BF2 Contributor
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToXiCGrAvE View Post
I have the great feeling the patches which bring drama everytime for jets and helicopters with updates is not going away. it will only increase to make cas players go away from the stage. Like squad is never gonna introduce jets and stuff.

to make things clear, im talking about this kind of shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQtUVSiM9E
54m

Thats the spash radius (once again: If Im not wrong)

Read the thread this was posted in

CAS_ual_TY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 14:47   #13
ToXiCGrAvE

yolotext
Last edited by ToXiCGrAvE; 2017-08-01 at 14:56..
Old 2017-08-01, 14:47   #14
[R-DEV]​rPoXoTauJIo
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I'm being from opposite side and saying that AA missing cas all the time. Prove me wrong, or i am being only one?

assetruler69: I've seen things you smurfs wouldn't believe. Apaches on the Kashan. I watched burned down tank hulls after the launch of the single TOW. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to give up and respawn.
rPoXoTauJIo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 14:49   #15
ToXiCGrAvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS_ual_TY View Post
54m

Thats the spash radius (once again: If Im not wrong)

Read the thread this was posted in
Let's at least agree this is too much of the good. If this is happening with flares, flares would not have designed this way.

plz compare the real deal with the ingame variant and plz agree with me somewhere

Ingame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_0hDLC4u78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQtUVSiM9E

Reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviOZUmTTnE
ToXiCGrAvE is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 15:48   #16
Geronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]rPoXoTauJIo View Post
I'm being from opposite side and saying that AA missing cas all the time. Prove me wrong, or i am being only one?
Jets are balanced. That's why we played so many jet maps in the PRT.
Geronimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 16:15   #17
PeppeJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToXiCGrAvE View Post
the problem is, there is no chance of survival. there is no more dogfight or manual bomb run. there is no more escaping in full burner, there is nothing but missiles exploding everywhere. When u get locked, ur dead, end of story. So right now, the game is to spot the enemy jet before he spots you.
The problem is there's no chance of survival. Running around a corner blindly as infantry, only to get blasted in the face. There is no more dolphindiving, bunny hopping, there is nothing but bullets in your face.

The game is mostly always about whoever sees who first wins, that's why being aware of your surroundings and listening to information is key. If this game was a 50/50% no matter who saw who first, then what's the point in intel anyway? If you could just hit X the moment you get locked, why would I ever use missiles? I'd just sneak up and gun you down in one 0.3s burst, you'll still have no chance of survival. In this case there is 0% chance of survival, you can't flare to survive bullets.

If you want to come in for manual bombing, drop flares fare before entering visual range and in 9/10 cases the people on ground will be whining that AA is fucking useless.
PeppeJ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 22:42   #18
LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
Jets are balanced. That's why we played so many jet maps in the PRT.
If the PRT is what decides balanced then the only thing balanced in the entire game is Saaremaa inf.

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
LiamBai is offline Reply With Quote