project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Aug 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2007-03-21, 18:18   #11
Wasteland

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Vikingo
I would hate the idea, cause with the crap deviation and the duds they would become useless, unless its at point blank.
Well currently everyone's going RPG. It's getting whored even more than spec ops. And God save you if you should need a medic while insurgent.
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 18:26   #12
SethLive!
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP*wasteland.soldier
Well currently everyone's going RPG. It's getting whored even more than spec ops. And God save you if you should need a medic while insurgent.
I like that though, insurgents should generally be insurgent or RPG gunner. right now i think too many insurgents are spec ops (being fixed for .6) and war vet (not being fixed for .6)
irl insurgents have lots of rpgs handy, they are cheap and plentiful. I know a guy who served in iraq for several months as a marine chaplain body guard. he said he found hundred of these rockets in insurgent ammo dumps.

Someone please tell me that the above is irony.
Or I'll rip my own eyes out with a sardine.
-[R-Mod] Masaq
SethLive! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 18:28   #13
Wasteland

I don't see that many war vets. And I really doubt that there's more guys walking around with RPGs than there are walking around with AKs IRL.
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:32   #14
little_dster

BF2 cant do random. if you set it to dud 1 out of 100 times, every 100th shot will dud.

(so i have been told by another mod team)
little_dster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:52   #15
Guerra

I think that RPG shouldn't be limited for insurgents. Light AT for everyone could be.

However, this would lead to serious vehicle domination. APCs and Tanks are already pretty brutal against infantry with their zoom.
Guerra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:14   #16
Soulis6

good to know about not being able to do randomization.

After hearing about the changes for 0.6 i retract my suggestion.
Soulis6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 22:31   #17
Sneak Attack

hahah a RPG wont jam or dud, it comes from same place AK-47/PKM/Sagia 12/AK-74 comes from...weapons that come from that place dont jam. if they jammed "states" (or w/e they are called) in Africa wouldnt put pictures of them on there flags.
Sneak Attack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 22:41   #18
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra
I think that RPG shouldn't be limited for insurgents. Light AT for everyone could be.

However, this would lead to serious vehicle domination. APCs and Tanks are already pretty brutal against infantry with their zoom.
Whenever I play vanilla, theres always an engineer mining the streets, taking out the enemy armor...what happened to them in PR? All I hear is RPG, RPG...lol
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 16:19   #19
Guerra

Landmines are so visible. Also, idiot teammates always run over them. Once you put down land mines, it should show up on the minimap, so if you're driving fast you have more warning.
Guerra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 18:28   #20
Jeeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra
Landmines are so visible. Also, idiot teammates always run over them. Once you put down land mines, it should show up on the minimap, so if you're driving fast you have more warning.
yeah, I wish there was a way to hide landmines and ieds better. If only there was more trash and debrie on the roads.

But then again there is nothing like being a .50 gunner on a humvee; seeing the IED and trying to scream to the driver before he drives over it just to go boom mid sentence.
Jeeves is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accuracy, insurgent, rpgs