project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
21 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Old 2009-03-17, 19:17   #11
azreal64
Default Re: [Request] Mapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Mapping for FH2 if I remember correctly.
a cookie for you

EDIT: Zimmer, first of all the location is already selected for you. Secondly, should you accept, between the 10'ish pictures I have and Google Earth, that's all you really need to complete this. I put the texture on from Terragen and the heightmap is mostly done, so all that's left is static placement.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:36   #12
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azreal64 View Post
a cookie for you

EDIT: Zimmer, first of all the location is already selected for you. Secondly, should you accept, between the 10'ish pictures I have and Google Earth, that's all you really need to complete this. I put the texture on from Terragen and the heightmap is mostly done, so all that's left is static placement.
Hmmm could you like send me the map or whoever wants to so I can look at it atleast and some photos. If its static placement I can problibly take a look if I can make something of it. Its the tedious work with terrain cant get it right for some reason that takes my glow alittle off
Old 2009-03-17, 19:40   #13
azreal64

Halvor has the map. He should have the pics as well, but if not let me know and I'll upload them to my FTP.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:49   #14
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Yeah just letting me being noticed about the mapper offer I wont promise anything, but I can atleast take a look. Its less forfeit then the vadsø map though.

EDIT: some typos me and a keyboard geez.
Last edited by Zimmer; 2009-03-17 at 21:29..
Old 2009-03-17, 19:53   #15
Rangu

Good to hear! I'll get Halvor to send you the DL link ASAP.
Old 2009-03-18, 16:50   #16
Agent Parker
Banned

Do not worry that much about mappers yet. Once the Mod is almost done (=in PR) mappers will come. just do not worry. Once you show more of the cool guns and stuff mappers will start kicking in the doors to get mapping for the Mod.
Old 2009-03-18, 16:56   #17
H.sta
Supporting Member

Have you not seen the Hk416, the aimpoint and magnifier, the CV90, the SISU?

when a map is beeing worked on, and the mapper quits, i believe they should find a mapper to finish his project as soon as possible

Old 2009-03-18, 17:02   #18
Agent Parker
Banned

I think most mappers would rather work on something that is 100% their own, than taking over from another mapper
Old 2009-03-18, 17:12   #19
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Parker View Post
I think most mappers would rather work on something that is 100% their own, than taking over from another mapper
I will take a look at it when I have time, next week problibly. And I would rather look at this then taking on the whole terrain when the terrain is finished and I can put statics and how I and possibly others wants the gameplay to be.
Old 2009-03-18, 17:14   #20
Rhino
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Parker View Post
Do not worry that much about mappers yet. Once the Mod is almost done (=in PR) mappers will come. just do not worry. Once you show more of the cool guns and stuff mappers will start kicking in the doors to get mapping for the Mod.
the mod can't be almost done without mappers.....

Tags
mapper, request