project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2009-01-13, 19:09   #241
sekiryu

Default Re: [Proposal] JGSDF Forces

If my voice were deep enough I could do a nice Yakuza accent....but I don't have any worthy recording setup and I can't really tell what the BF1942 voices say half the time because the syllables are slurred.
sekiryu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 21:12   #242
Panzerfire

lol... Another thing I thought about over this issue of voices is that the BF1942 japanese dialogues might not be enough to reflect all the dialogues that the PR version would need.
The voices are a highly important element for this faction. I think they should get top priority... the "fun" thing is to find people with suitable voices.

lol... This is gonna be a problem
Panzerfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 02:23   #243
162eRI

I don't think it's coming from BF42, but rather from their own Mod
Version traduite de la page http://www.cqbmod.com/content/view/27/42/

Good listening, it's funny ^^
Old 2009-01-14, 02:34   #244
Tannhauser

Maybe someone that can imitate like a pro and that has access to a good recording room could do the voices? sekiryu?
Tannhauser is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 03:06   #245
sekiryu

Well, if I had a recording studio, and if people hadn't made fun of my voice all throughout highschool, I'd do it.
Old 2009-01-14, 03:40   #246
Panzerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekiryu View Post
Well, if I had a recording studio, and if people hadn't made fun of my voice all throughout highschool, I'd do it.
lol...
I was always the victim of jokes at school because I tend to pronounce the "R" as "G" when I speak spanish. Yeah... that's my german accent talking there XD

I think there are some programs that allow you to edit sound files as changing volumes to frequencies and such... I think it could be possible to make your voice sound more... adult? agressive? military style? (lol)
Meh... that's professional stuff for sure. =/
Panzerfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 04:08   #247
Tannhauser

It really depends, from what I've heard japanese voices tend to be either very light or very rough/grave. Just hear some Sensenfukoku vids on Youtoube, you'll understand what I mean. They also scream with their throat a lot (sounding like riping your vocals, dunno how to describe it).
Also, I think they'd have that kind of rough voice when fighting or pointing targets unlike when they're chatting on radio.

Here, have some bunnyhopping Korean sexy commando and a knifefight, for all the help!

Also, I found you post on militaryphotos eh sekiryu? eh
Last edited by Tannhauser; 2009-01-14 at 05:22..
Old 2009-01-14, 05:20   #248
sekiryu

Used to post, 'til I found out most of the people there were arrogant chairborne commandos.
Old 2009-01-14, 06:44   #249
STORM-Mama

Read "The Japanese voice on copyright"-part in the link 162eRI posted. Seems like you will be able to use their voices?
STORM-Mama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 06:49   #250
sekiryu

TrendMicro blocks that site for me. I recall watching a BF1942 YouTube video, and the voices were the same as the ones used in the CQB mod.

Tags
faction, forces, jgsdf, proposal