project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
16 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2022-06-26, 17:28   #21
MOSES!!
Default Re: _\ _\ ...MORTARS, MORTARS, MORTARS..........._\ _\

[QUOTE=InfantryGamer42;2217124]I am impressed how much wrong takes you can write in one, to long, sentence.[/QUOTE

Logistics maintenance/resupply is part of the game that's important mort/superfobs have to be consistently resupply by a dedicated sq/team only one player can use the emplacements the rest of the squad resupply and defend the fob for the whole round with the sl coordinate with trans or using trucks to resupply the fob all round someone has the resupply all round anyway it part of the game and it can be done effectively
MOSES!! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-26, 18:51   #22
InfantryGamer42

[QUOTE=MOSES!!;2217125]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
I am impressed how much wrong takes you can write in one, to long, sentence.[/QUOTE

Logistics maintenance/resupply is part of the game that's important mort/superfobs have to be consistently resupply by a dedicated sq/team only one player can use the emplacements the rest of the squad resupply and defend the fob for the whole round with the sl coordinate with trans or using trucks to resupply the fob all round someone has the resupply all round anyway it part of the game and it can be done effectively
Dude, stop point your fingers around and calm down.

Reason why people used exploit is not because "people did not want to throw ammo", they did it because it was simply better then normal system. It is perfectly normal thing, as it was part of game.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-26, 19:06   #23
MOSES!!

[QUOTE=InfantryGamer42;2217127]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSES!! View Post

Dude, stop point your fingers around and calm down.

Reason why people used exploit is not because "people did not want to throw ammo", they did it because it was simply better then normal system. It is perfectly normal thing, as it was part of game.
And the devs change it and it's more labor intensive adapt to it work together with the experience y'all have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
No, the intention was to get rid of the exploit wherein you delete and rebuild emplacements to get free ammo with each new rebuild.
Last edited by MOSES!!; 2022-06-27 at 00:43..
Old 2022-06-27, 11:50   #24
Grump/Gump.45
Exclamation Re: _\ _\ ...MORTARS, MORTARS, MORTARS..........._\ _\

The mortars just need to be nerfed for foxholes. Unless its a direct hit inside or just outside it shouldn't cave it in. I need the foxholes tougher. I wish Project Reality used smaller mortars and not the big ones. Shorter range and less damage. Videos of the explosions and its effects on surrounding environments need to be watched.

Its survivability by going prone below majority of shrapnel and shockwave over level terrain. Plus absorption of these things by large or micro terrain features and obstacles of varying materials. For more realistic powered mortars, just rough visual data unless there is data for the explosive pressure for each shell. Then quantify an equivalent damage value for Project Reality based off the data. Like I said for bullets a while ago using foot pounds of energy.

Explosives is pressure and velocity with many other factors which have reversible equations to find each others values.
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-27, 12:54   #25
InfantryGamer42

[QUOTE=MOSES!!;2217128]
Quote:

And the devs change it and it's more labor intensive adapt to it work together with the experience y'all have
And I will point to you again to stop pointing fingers, specially if you are unable to read and understand what was written here.

I really do not get from where are you polling this "I am against this change" talk in last comments, when I said they were great changes. Only reason why this talk about exploit started, was because of other guy and his "experience" that exploit did not exist and was not used.
Old 2022-06-27, 13:12   #26
MOSES!!

[QUOTE=InfantryGamer42;2217153]
Quote:

And I will point to you again to stop pointing fingers, specially if you are unable to read and understand what was written here.

I really do not get from where are you polling this "I am against this change" talk in last comments, when I said they were great changes. Only reason why this talk about exploit started, was because of other guy and his "experience" that exploit did not exist and was not used.
You dont want to resupply from the crates you want to redeploy the emplacements claiming its better it's free ammo man u dont want to wait a couple seconds resupplying from the crate you just dont want to do it mortars and tows are all emplacements that need to be resupplied
Last edited by MOSES!!; 2022-06-27 at 13:20..
Old 2022-06-27, 13:58   #27
MOSES!!

What's the purpose of the supply crates then to resupply emplacements or deploy emplacements
Old 2022-06-27, 15:15   #28
MOSES!!

Infantrygamer42 it's all my opinions man don't take it personal if you want feedback before the devs change something just apply as a tester or something man and have a one on one with them yelling at me isn't gonna change anything this is something you can do it's just my opinion man the same with yours we both play the game man I understand your opinion man
Old 2022-06-27, 16:04   #29
InfantryGamer42

[QUOTE=MOSES!!;2217154]
Quote:

You dont want to resupply from the crates you want to redeploy the emplacements claiming its better it's free ammo man u dont want to wait a couple seconds resupplying from the crate you just dont want to do it mortars and tows are all emplacements that need to be resupplied
Quote:
What's the purpose of the supply crates then to resupply emplacements or deploy emplacements
Quote:
Infantrygamer42 it's all my opinions man don't take it personal if you want feedback before the devs change something just apply as a tester or something man and have a one on one with them yelling at me isn't gonna change anything this is something you can do it's just my opinion man the same with yours we both play the game man I understand your opinion man
My issue with your opinion is that you represent me as person who is against change, when I am for it. You show clear inability to read and understand written and when I pointed that to you, you keep hammering what is not true.

I still can not get how you managed to understand my clear support for this change into opposite.
Old 2022-06-27, 22:08   #30
MOSES!!

[QUOTE=InfantryGamer42;2217158]
Quote:

My issue with your opinion is that you represent me as person who is against change, when I am for it. You show clear inability to read and understand written and when I pointed that to you, you keep hammering what is not true.

I still can not get how you managed to understand my clear support for this change into opposite.
You dont agree with the decision made by the devs I'm not hammering you your promoting an exploit that's not on the game anymore
Last edited by MOSES!!; 2022-06-28 at 18:10..