project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
17 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2009-05-03, 15:51   #21
JohnnyTheIED
Banned
Default Re: Few suggestions, Scoped RPG, RPG ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAk View Post
I would offer a class of "ammunition carrier" which could transfer shots for RPG and boxes with cartridges (ammo bags 2-3), to arm it follows a SMG (as a "Kedr" or "Scorpion")
I REALLY love that idea, as in reality RPG or LMG or even sniper teams work in pairs of 2. 1 shooter and 1 helper/spotter.

Helpers carries more ammo and helps set up (fuses for rpgs, belts of mgs, spotter for sniper).

I think this could also go along with a new MORTAR TEAM
JohnnyTheIED is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 20:06   #22
R.J.Travis
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheIED View Post
I REALLY love that idea, as in reality RPG or LMG or even sniper teams work in pairs of 2. 1 shooter and 1 helper/spotter.

Helpers carries more ammo and helps set up (fuses for rpgs, belts of mgs, spotter for sniper).

I think this could also go along with a new MORTAR TEAM
you so stole that photo from battle arena lol.

And you got to remember the coalition force irl can drop a jdam on any build at anytime there video everywhere so i wont link one, all I ever seen you post is give the ins this that look they have them in this photo....

you do understand that the ins have the upper hand and are the most over powered factions in the game.........

they have laser beam aks fully auto running....

the win lose ratio is ins win 86% of every round and you want to make them stronger so what they win 99.9% of there games

Lets face it If there's 1 helo on the map there 3 sa-7s or more if there's armor there will be 32 landmines every where making it pointless there bomb car ramming with super high speed that mess up the hit box on the car the INS get everything under the sun but scopes that they don't even need you can shot a guy 500m out with the AK-7 before the scope can line up the shot.

Also the INS have unlimited man power! there no point in caring if you rush that coalition squad solo you know hell you will kill one or two and not waste any asset to your team.

The INS do indeed have body armor I tested it takes 2-3 rounds to kill a ins or Mec there for they have body armor just as the mecs.

you have a medic we are not even allowed to kill that can kill us!.

Giving the INS any more RPGs or any Anti INF RPG Or more Ieds bomb car etc will only ruin the little game play and hope that is left.

Twisted Helix: Yep you were the one tester that was of ultimate value.
R.J.Travis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 07:04   #23
JohnnyTheIED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J.Travis View Post
you so stole that photo from battle arena lol.

And you got to remember the coalition force irl can drop a jdam on any build at anytime there video everywhere so i wont link one, all I ever seen you post is give the ins this that look they have them in this photo....

you do understand that the ins have the upper hand and are the most over powered factions in the game.........

they have laser beam aks fully auto running....

the win lose ratio is ins win 86% of every round and you want to make them stronger so what they win 99.9% of there games

Lets face it If there's 1 helo on the map there 3 sa-7s or more if there's armor there will be 32 landmines every where making it pointless there bomb car ramming with super high speed that mess up the hit box on the car the INS get everything under the sun but scopes that they don't even need you can shot a guy 500m out with the AK-7 before the scope can line up the shot.

Also the INS have unlimited man power! there no point in caring if you rush that coalition squad solo you know hell you will kill one or two and not waste any asset to your team.

The INS do indeed have body armor I tested it takes 2-3 rounds to kill a ins or Mec there for they have body armor just as the mecs.

you have a medic we are not even allowed to kill that can kill us!.

Giving the INS any more RPGs or any Anti INF RPG Or more Ieds bomb car etc will only ruin the little game play and hope that is left.
I'm efraid you're the one who doesn't understand the resistance is made of ex-military, ex-police and teachers, doctors. You got a made up view of a broke ass southern iraqi farmer and you generalize it as the iraqi "insurgent". Things are very different in the sunni triangle.

And no I got that pic from a quick google search

p.s: "you have a medic we are not even allowed to kill that can kill us!." Are you high? You can kill the civi when hes "medic". And theres no way he can kill you with a rock behind all that kevlar. lol.

If you think the insurgents are all broke all untrained kiddos, how come they come up with EFPs capable of destroying you're biggest tanks? Even the smartest of the "internet crusaders" didn't see it coming.

You never expected those rockets launched on homemade pads and those mortars to hit base.

You never expected the suicide attacks to have so much moral impact on the troops.

You never expected Juba to keep your boys head down all at times...

Well see thats all because you under-estimate the enemy and have an inflated head about your own capabilities. Any smart man will tell you that, weither hes American or Iraqi insurgent. If you think the US army can fly all over iraq 24/7 you live in a very small fantasy world. Iraq is very big and you're air force can only do so much. If things where like in your world, there wouldnt be 25, 000 KIA or highly wounded in your army. WAKE UP my friend.

Remember how they under-estimated the vietcongs and NVA? Remember how they lied about the body counts? Well if you can't remember it atleast go learn about it.

Giving the insurgents more firepower will only end your hopes of turkey shoot. Wich is already unrealistic in the beginning. You kill more civilians then insurgents, its a proven fact, 500, 000 civi dead. You "estimate" the insurgency to less then that event tho that is wrong too.
Last edited by JohnnyTheIED; 2009-05-04 at 07:22..

Tags
ammo, rpg, scoped, suggestions