project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Old 2016-05-10, 10:00   #21
Spook
Supporting Member

Default Re: The History of the PRT

In total, or the last campaign?

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 07:53   #22
MaSSive

Any recordings of C9? Found a few but that was someone from Nato recorded the actual few they won.
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 13:45   #23
Michael_Denmark

Thumbs up Re: The History of the PRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Spook View Post
In total, or the last campaign?
In total if possible.
Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 14:22   #24
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSSive View Post
Any recordings of C9? Found a few but that was someone from Nato recorded the actual few they won.
No footage of CATA winning?

Then it doesn't exist.

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 20:21   #25
MaSSive

Tehee, Im sure Onil has a few.
MaSSive is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 19:56   #26
Spook
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Denmark View Post
In total if possible.
Sorry, we don't really have numbers for that. You could only guess.

I can give you the numbers of C10 and C11 players though. Including the ones that were removed during the campaign and didn't stay until the end or joined midway through.

C10 Players in total: 369
C11 Players in total: 377

Spook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 14:59   #27
Onil
PR Tournament Management

It would be quite difficult to quantify the amount of players that passed through the PRT, specially because before C10 we did not have an automated signup system to manage the player-base. You would have to go through all signup threads from passed campaigns to attempt to get a number but even then it would be nearly impossible.
Onil is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 13:33   #28
Michael_Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Spook View Post
Sorry, we don't really have numbers for that. You could only guess.

I can give you the numbers of C10 and C11 players though. Including the ones that were removed during the campaign and didn't stay until the end or joined midway through.

C10 Players in total: 369
C11 Players in total: 377
Thanks for those numbers Spook. What do you guys think - 300 players per campaign as a reasonable number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by, Onil
It would be quite difficult to quantify the amount of players that passed through the PRT, specially because before C10 we did not have an automated signup system to manage the player-base. You would have to go through all signup threads from passed campaigns to attempt to get a number but even then it would be nearly impossible.
Right. That would take some time counting those manually. I wonder if a browser script, counting posts with specific content, exist out there?

Perhaps a more precise number could provide us with information on how popular it has been, during its existence - but also the influx disputes, personal and or team-wise has had, plus not forgetting the influx any new version of the game, when incorporated while the tournament was in process, has had on the overall player population.

C5 and C6, some 1? Campaign for me, I think I processed some 250-300 players on my two teams, If I recall correct?
Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 12:14   #29
MaSSive

Math should be something like this I think. There were two teams, each team was split in two sub teams. We played 64p matches so the math here should be 4x64=256 and count quitters there and replacements, or reserves so about 300p per ciclus sounds reasonable. Plus - minus 30p. Not counting admin team here and organization.

Actually I might be wrong. It may be 4x32 not 4x64 right?
Last edited by MaSSive; 2016-05-25 at 12:19..
Old 2016-06-09, 10:39   #30
KingLorre

I played in C6 I think but I can't recall if i actually finished the campaign. Hanging out with the semi-french squad was pretty fun though.

And NATO crashing all their helicopters on Jabal at round start. That was Hilarious. Anyone have a video of that?
KingLorre is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
campaign, history, prt, ribbons