project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Norwegian Forces
24 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Norwegian Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Norwegian Forces faction.

Old 2010-12-10, 19:57   #21
H.sta
Supporting Member

Default Re: Norwegian equipment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizerOle View Post
If any modelers need any picture of Norwegian gear and equipment, just call out to the north and ze Kaizer will provide. : D
well we do need refs, but what can you get pictures of?

Old 2010-12-10, 21:53   #22
Doc.Pock

Quote:
"Last edited by [R-COM]H.sta; Yesterday at 10:57 PM.. Reason: oops... edited instead of quoting"
You can allways cancel
Sry for off-topic

thnx for the answer
Old 2010-12-11, 22:32   #23
KaizerOle

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]H.sta View Post
well we do need refs, but what can you get pictures of?

Vehicles, equipment, weapons, soldiers and pretty much everything
Last edited by KaizerOle; 2010-12-11 at 22:51..
Old 2010-12-12, 00:20   #24
H.sta
Supporting Member

do you mean find on the internet or take pictures of your own?

becouse if its out there, i got it allready.

Old 2010-12-12, 12:42   #25
KP
Retired Moderator

And if not, you should be aware that it's generally forbidden to take pictures of things on the MAS.
Old 2010-12-12, 23:31   #26
KaizerOle

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]H.sta View Post
do you mean find on the internet or take pictures of your own?

becouse if its out there, i got it allready.
i do both.
Old 2010-12-13, 08:43   #27
H.sta
Supporting Member

well then, we need pictures of the turret of the MB290 Multilight

but note what KP said

Old 2010-12-28, 04:40   #28
Stiian

I can try to get some pictures too. Not sure if the MB290 Multilight is at my base, but name anything, and I'll do my best. And I will send them to your e-mail. I won't put them on a website.

And the picture-taking is not that serious. Ofcourse, if we're standing there with an MG3 in one hand, the HK416 in the other hand, Ammo around the neck, one leg on the ammo crate and a cigar in the mouth, that will shed some bad light over the army, but taking un-revealing pictures of an object, vehicle or even a weapon is not that dangerous. And for personal use it's totally fine. As long as the images are not posted on the internet, it's okay. At least that's what I learned at "inrykk". The "facebook-talk".
Old 2010-12-28, 18:24   #29
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiian View Post
I can try to get some pictures too. Not sure if the MB290 Multilight is at my base, but name anything, and I'll do my best. And I will send them to your e-mail. I won't put them on a website.

And the picture-taking is not that serious. Ofcourse, if we're standing there with an MG3 in one hand, the HK416 in the other hand, Ammo around the neck, one leg on the ammo crate and a cigar in the mouth, that will shed some bad light over the army, but taking un-revealing pictures of an object, vehicle or even a weapon is not that dangerous. And for personal use it's totally fine. As long as the images are not posted on the internet, it's okay. At least that's what I learned at "inrykk". The "facebook-talk".
I've had the "Facebook talk" a couple of times as well, and I can assure you that over at Bod? MAS, the rule about not taking pics of objects on the base - both from the inside and the outside - is enforced, particularily when it comes to posting stuff on the Internet. I know people have been punished for that sort of thing before. And I've sent soldiers to check civilian cameras for pics. It's all about security. Of course, this is practiced differently in different places.
As for personal "posing" pics - remember the "VG test" and "TTT rule".

Where are you stationed? If you've got anything to do with the CV90, and you're a conscript, I'm guessing Setermoen or Rena. That's where most of them should be stationed. And if you're at Setermoen or Rena, there should be a few Multi MBs around.
Old 2010-12-29, 00:23   #30
Stiian

Yep. I'm stationed at Setermoen. And yeah, as I said, I'm not gonna post it on the internet. As long as I send a picture to one guy that sits in his dungeon and makes a 3D-model of it, that sounds okay to me. It's not like I'm gonna take revealing pictures of anything that should be secret. And if I by any chance did, I doubt he would send it to Taliban. But I totally agree with you! I just want this game to be as awesome as it should. That said, is there a forum or anywhere I can see the progress on vehicles, weapons, maps etc? Anyone specific I should talk to regarding this?

Tags
equipment, norwegian