project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
16 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-17, 15:05   #21
Stoickk

Default Re: 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit

A reminder here: This unit is not for everyone.

We are a full milsim unit. We are NOT a tactical realism unit. Let me explain the difference. A tactical realism unit uses realistic military tactics in game, and may use a realistic rank structure for clan advancement. That is generally where the similarities to a real world military unit end. A milsim (Military Simulation) unit operates as an actual military unit would, both in and out of game. This is not to disparage or insult tactical realism units in any way, shape, or form. We just do things differently. To each, their own.

Our rank structure is adhered to at all times, both in and out of game. This includes all forms of communication: teamspeak, Xfire, you name it. We train as a unit, we fight as a unit. Orders are given by Officers and NCO's and those orders are not up for debate or discussion. Discipline is enforced. This being said, we know how to have fun, but it falls within the bounds of respect for rank and proper discipline within the ranks. Our camaraderie and brotherhood here is like no other. Our unit comes first. PR, while an amazing game, is secondary to the unit.

Major Smith and I are both real world disabled veterans. Some people build models as a hobby. Some people restore automobiles. We built a unit. We do this because we truly love it. This being said, it is not for everyone. If this strikes your interest though, come talk to us. One of our recruiters will be happy to discuss the unit further with you in TeamSpeak, and if you are interested in enlistment with the 26th, the recruiter will take your application. If, after speaking to a recruiter, you decide that the 26th is not right for you, no problem whatsoever. We look forward to seeing you in game.
Old 2011-12-20, 15:50   #22
MirrorsEdge
Supporting Member

An update for those interested...

We have 4 servers currently running Project Reality.

Deployment Servers:
1) Project Normandy
2) Manhattan Killhouse - All AAS/INS/CNC mix
3) Operation Marlin 24/7 2 INS/1 AAS Rotation
4) Camp LeJeune Training Server: High intensity training server with the NEW Updated RT Vehicle Training Map

The benefits of joining the 26MEU is unlimited. We are becoming a powerhouse for the serious PR gamer. Electrifying tactics that will blow the enemy away. RECON training that is by far the best in BF2 and it gets better. Real Military Simulation is what this is all about...join us at www.26meu.us today!

Old 2011-12-21, 06:12   #23
Capt. J.Smith[26MEU]

BUMP! TO FIRST
Old 2011-12-22, 21:22   #24
Salvo

The Marines and Recruits from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit wishes you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Old 2011-12-26, 15:47   #25
Capt. J.Smith[26MEU]

We're still here, www.26meu.us

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.
Last edited by Capt. J.Smith[26MEU]; 2011-12-31 at 06:49..
Old 2011-12-31, 06:49   #26
Capt. J.Smith[26MEU]

We're still here and recruiting.

www.26meu.us
Old 2012-01-02, 02:39   #27
ghosti3z

Cookies!?

I play all the time. Looking for other functions for more in depth game play. I play as basic soldier kit. I not have's the tank kit experince though.
Old 2012-01-02, 11:46   #28
H.Maverick
I wanna be a DEV!
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosti3z View Post
Cookies!?

I play all the time. Looking for other functions for more in depth game play. I play as basic soldier kit. I not have's the tank kit experince though.
Yes, Cookies

Doesn't matter what you usually play, as most of the guys in our unit had no clue what the hell they where doing in the beginning, we teach you the basics you need in PR and more if you want to. And it doesn't matter if you have tank experience or not when you sign up for the 26th you will be given the option of 5 things.

[]0311 - Infantry
[]1833 - Armor Crewman
[]1371 - Combat Engineer
[]7599 - Student Naval Aviator
[]HM- Hospital Corpsman (Combat Medic)

Its SO evil, it may actually encourage EA to support Modding again - Pantera
Old 2012-01-05, 18:45   #29
Capt. J.Smith[26MEU]

Still Recruiting, Need Pilots and Armor drivers and gunners.
Old 2012-01-14, 18:43   #30
Cayne

And still recruiting...........A great unit, not only do we play well together, we train in order to master the mechanics of PR in order to enjoy the mod to it's fullest
Closed Thread

Tags
26th, expeditionary, marine, unit