Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Changelogs
19 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 2020-10-03, 12:47   #21
Coalz101
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6.3.0 Changelog

Fast ropes in 1.7, sling loading in 1.8 (That will never happen)
Old 2020-10-03, 14:48   #22
TAp04eK

Nothing interesting, dead project that lost his "connection with reality" long time ago.
adding new maps is useless, for example - russian community plays almost every time- Asad, kokan, gaza, muttrah. Some times beirut and "desert" maps. Cuz the admins wont set new maps to play. EU servers are better in this plan - but,individual skill level are much lower, so its kind'a boring to play in EU. you basicly can do 20-30 frags without even move from position.
And weapons of course, i dont know who or how - do your weapons "settings", but, its complitly torn off reality. Gun shooting like the shooter have "parkinson" or all soldiers are "newbies" and that stuped "accuracy" or "spread" call it how you want, why the hell i need to wait seconds in order to kill enemy?
Special greetings to guy who made "concrete bushes" in ww2 maps. You should burn in hell for that.
For the end, how i said - dead project that lost his "connection with reality".
Old 2020-10-03, 15:49   #23
Rabbit

Yeah they dont seem interested in adding realism to gunplay
Old 2020-10-03, 16:54   #24
[R-CON]​Aleon
PR:BF2 Contributor
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats391 View Post
Deviation from moving around carries over to the new weapon.
My dissatisfaction is immeasurable, and the game is ruined. Now I have no reason to run around with a knife any more.

Old 2020-10-07, 11:54   #25
xpugur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAp04eK View Post
Nothing interesting, dead project that lost his "connection with reality" long time ago.
adding new maps is useless, for example - russian community plays almost every time- Asad, kokan, gaza, muttrah. Some times beirut and "desert" maps. Cuz the admins wont set new maps to play. EU servers are better in this plan - but,individual skill level are much lower, so its kind'a boring to play in EU. you basicly can do 20-30 frags without even move from position.
And weapons of course, i dont know who or how - do your weapons "settings", but, its complitly torn off reality. Gun shooting like the shooter have "parkinson" or all soldiers are "newbies" and that stuped "accuracy" or "spread" call it how you want, why the hell i need to wait seconds in order to kill enemy?
Special greetings to guy who made "concrete bushes" in ww2 maps. You should burn in hell for that.
For the end, how i said - dead project that lost his "connection with reality".
wtf is wrong with you? ban this guy for forever

also i saw russian server playing new maps, also i enjoy every update !!

if this is a dead project GTFO! why are you here? (( as far as i saw this is a little kid crying because can not play game --a noob player or normal CoD player or something--))
Old 2020-10-07, 13:44   #26
TAp04eK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpugur View Post
wtf is wrong with you? ban this guy for forever

also i saw russian server playing new maps, also i enjoy every update !!

if this is a dead project GTFO! why are you here? (( as far as i saw this is a little kid crying because can not play game --a noob player or normal CoD player or something--))
Ban for what? For expressing my dissapointment about those updates and the russian community?

Yes, this is a dead project - i come to play when i get bored, and i get dissapointment.
No new maps - we still play annoying maps such as beirut, muttrah and asad
No weapons-realism at all - why the hell i need to wait to kill enemy
About noob or "can not play game" - dunno, since patch 1.6 i came back for about 2 month's & i easily holded top 1 possition of "most kills" at prstats, and still i get bored cuz nothing changed.
Teamplay sucks, same maps and shit weapons.
Old 2020-10-07, 13:59   #27
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
No new maps
????????????

Quote:
No weapons-realism at all
gb2cod

Quote:
i easily holded top 1 possition
that's cool but who asked?
Old 2020-10-07, 16:05   #28
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

Well, if this project is dead, then we must be the zombies, obviously we won't be coming after you.

In-game: Cobra-PR
Old 2020-10-07, 16:48   #29
SShadowFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAp04eK View Post
Ban for what? For expressing my dissapointment about those updates and the russian community?

Yes, this is a dead project - i come to play when i get bored, and i get dissapointment.
No new maps - we still play annoying maps such as beirut, muttrah and asad
No weapons-realism at all - why the hell i need to wait to kill enemy
About noob or "can not play game" - dunno, since patch 1.6 i came back for about 2 month's & i easily holded top 1 possition of "most kills" at prstats, and still i get bored cuz nothing changed.
Teamplay sucks, same maps and shit weapons.
This sounds a lot like a problem that the Devs have no way of solving, so why complain here? Do you want the Devs to force servers to play maps that don't run often? Do you want Devs to somehow force people to play realistically? Devs can't mod the community.

If this bothers you so much, you're free to apply for a server license and run it however you want.
Old 2020-10-07, 17:35   #30
[R-DEV]Suchar
PR:BF2 QA Lead

Players are hardcoded.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic98978_4.gif
Closed Thread