project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2010-03-06, 03:22   #21
Salmonella
Default Re: Brazilian/FARC Team/Recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Henrique View Post
Hi, I have some experience with modeling and UV mapping, i have worked with character modeling in Unreal Engine.
Now i want to try new engine, since a long time i have played Battlefield 2, and liked
a lot the Mod of PR.
I not a former modeler but i can try, i know the enough, i not asking for How build maps
Like the other guy, any case send me PM.

Moderator's Team sorry if my english is poor, but i respecting the rules of the Forum.
Nice...
Dont know what are the differences between Unreal and Bf2 but if you really wanna help your are welcome.
Character modeling, it sounds good, its a pity that in the moment we're not encouraged to make customs soldiers, but it can be usefull to model our custom kits.

Any way i'm sending you a PM...
Old 2011-01-18, 20:03   #22
marck1911

Well, as you can see, I'm new registered on the forum but long time reader of it, and appreciative of everyone's work here.

I wonder if I can be useful for something, because I was the creator of maps old platform Halflife (Ca between us and obsolete) and Halflife 2 platform, both using the editor "Hammer Editor" of different versions, of course ... Very different from BF2 Map Editor, in many respects, I have a very basic concept in relation to Edior Map, using it a few times but never in actual projects, have ideas in audio editing, but my main forte is creating and editing images in Photoshop CS5. If I can help in any area, even though being in the search.

I'm available.
Old 2011-01-18, 20:13   #23
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by marck1911 View Post
Well, as you can see, I'm new registered on the forum but long time reader of it, and appreciative of everyone's work here.

I wonder if I can be useful for something, because I was the creator of maps old platform Halflife (Ca between us and obsolete) and Halflife 2 platform, both using the editor "Hammer Editor" of different versions, of course ... Very different from BF2 Map Editor, in many respects, I have a very basic concept in relation to Edior Map, using it a few times but never in actual projects, have ideas in audio editing, but my main forte is creating and editing images in Photoshop CS5. If I can help in any area, even though being in the search.

I'm available.
We need mappers who already know how to use the Bf2 editor for mapping, as well vehicle and weapons modellers and UV mappers.
So, sorry, but no.
Old 2011-01-19, 00:06   #24
Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]FPaiva View Post
We need mappers who already know how to use the Bf2 editor for mapping, as well vehicle and weapons modellers and UV mappers.
So, sorry, but no.
You could at least point him to the modding tutorials forum...
Modding Tutorials - Project Reality Forums
Good luck, Marck!
Old 2011-01-19, 00:49   #25
marck1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Exec View Post
You could at least point him to the modding tutorials forum...
Modding Tutorials - Project Reality Forums
Good luck, Marck!
hey, thanks, I'll take a look at it, I do not think it's something I've never seen, I forgot to say that I modeled using the blend. So I've a notion, thanks (:
Old 2011-04-19, 04:33   #26
3dfag

3d modeler reporting in.
Send me a MP, I'm sending one to you too.

Tags
brazilian or farc, team or recruitment, venezuelan