project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
28 Oct 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Old 2009-12-29, 01:29   #21
laikiunreal

Default re: Brazilian/FARC Design Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]FPaiva View Post
I don't think so, the Brazilian Army haves a lot of FARC killcounts including choppers and planes used to transport drugs to our country, but the FARC is a problem of the Colombian government, the war operations by our army are made on our ground.
About the Venezuela, Chavez is a simpatizant of the FARC, that fact was confirmed when some AT-4s and some AK-103s with the serial number of the VZ army where found on FARC hands.
In this days, when US announced that they are going to be active on the Colombian military theater Chavez annouced that if they made any military moves on the region he is going to declare war on Colombia's government. In the middle of this, the Equador and Bolivia's presidents have military deals with Chavez and he supports the FARC, when Colombia, US and Brazil are allies. Aside all of that, Argentina and Chile haves military deals with the Brazilian Government.

Thats why i say that a conflict between FARC and VZ is pretty unrealistic.

Its true ours AT-4s were found on FARC hands, still i see more likely a conflict between

Colombia Vs Venezuela rather than Brazil Vs Venezuela, first because diplomatic relations

never have been broken between both countries and second Lula its considered by

Chavez, a friend. Besides Chavez want Venezuela to be part of the MERCOSUR and he

need Brazil vote at his favor to be part of it, on the other hand Chavez and his paranoia

see the Americans in Colombian ground like a direct threat to his so called "revolution"

and his purposes with the guerrilla, in fact Chavez said today that the United States is

preparing an attack to Venezuela using the Colombian Army with the "excuse" of FARC

base camps in Venezuelan soil.
Old 2010-01-06, 18:28   #22
Pablomercer

I was looking at the design plan, and and saw that somethings like the knife ans shovel are not ready. You guys used the wrong colors or nothing is done??
Old 2010-01-07, 02:37   #23
Exec

I think it'll be reskinned, and as it's low priority, it'll be "not ready" for a while.
Old 2010-01-07, 13:39   #24
Borisbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Exec View Post
I think it'll be reskinned, and as it's low priority, it'll be "not ready" for a while.
I think the shovel is gonna be the same as all, but the knife we are still deciding it, we were thinking about putting something closer to the jungle reality, like a "facão".
Old 2010-01-07, 14:13   #25
FPaiva

Machete plese
=)
Old 2010-01-07, 15:20   #26
Pablomercer

Quote:
Machete plese
=)
What?

And the C4, i think that the camouflage can be the same of the C4 in game. And the smoke, epi pen hook andthe trip flare.
Old 2010-01-26, 17:28   #27
Paladin Necroman

Moving up the discussion of the "Regarding the vehicles" closed topic to here...

...It looks like you ignored all links i put. How about that 40 colombian killed?
How about a highjacked airplane? that could be made up as a stole airplane, wich could be used for transport; for a counter-attack, a tucano fighter, without rockets. Something like that taking reference news.

Tanks could be as well be used at the big devastaded areas, citie limits... as reference that map you made... you have roads that cut the jungle, wide sand areas, big camps...
Tanks are used in the russian map with lots of trees. Brazil uses tanks in amazonia, look at the pictures in the net and written information.

The tucano could be used as anti-troops without rockets, or maybe about 6 rockets, and troops could have anti-air assets or hand mounted (that one- "american spy airplane shutdown")

Well, you have also wide plantations of cocane, and cattle camps for tanks. Tanks were used in Vietnam. And in Battlefield Vietnam dense and small jungle maps. Hmm... and amphybious vehicles.

There you go, lots of examples of jungle scenarios that already used tanks

The airplane could be used to attack FARC cocaine camps, or something like an objective guarded with like 4 to 6 AA's, but only 1 attack airplane to the map. Or something like "retrieve the stolen FAB airplane"

Old 2010-01-26, 23:49   #28
Wilkinson

Paladin it was closed for a reason...........

Progress FP?
Let me know if you need anything.
Old 2010-01-27, 00:53   #29
FPaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkinson View Post
Paladin it was closed for a reason...........

Progress FP?
Let me know if you need anything.
I need a max scene of the Fennec Chopper from China (vBF2 Armored Fury xpack) and a max scene of the Australian Soldiers of Eve of Destruction mod
Old 2010-01-27, 00:57   #30
Wilkinson

Quote:
I need a max scene of the Fennec Chopper from China (vBF2 Armored Fury xpack) and a max scene of the Australian Soldiers of Eve of Destruction mod
the EOD models? what for? Just wait for v0.9 new models?
and I'll look into the Fennec.

Tags
brazilian or farc, design, plan, venezuelan